Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

3 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Calls it Talkshite yet listens to the station. It is ok to listen and like TalkSPORT you know. 

Sorry Geoff.  Unfortunately living in Austria there are not many alternatives to listen too.

Sounds obvious to say but club personnel and players must have been given a clear directive not to say anything about this, regardless of which side of the fence they sit on (really, it should only be one side). 

The silencing of those involved isn't as bad as the effect on football and fans this has, but it is pretty fvcking cowardly if it is the case. Too much time has passed for not one player or coach or staff (of one of the 12 clubs) to not say anything about it without it looking dodgy. 

• Like 2

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

You're the super league of foxes talk likes. :ph34r:

All financial gains here will be invested back in to the game and the go fund me page that you all set up for me when I've won you the FA Cup won't be withdrawn as actual monies.

5 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

Calls it Talkshite yet listens to the station. It is ok to listen and like TalkSPORT you know. 

It's like WWE in journalism form, you know it's not real and all a planned story. The ginger tosser is the heel and the others play nice guy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

just dont bother watching them at all. To be honest the majority of champs league games are boring and not sure i would bother getting up in the middle of the night to watch the north London derby being playing in Shanghai in front of a load of businessmen in suits. 

Agreed I won’t be watching but anyone that wants to should watch by the way of a stream that is easily accessible with aforementioned services and a good VPN. 

3 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

I kind of hope tonight, with the wider world watching on, that Liverpool kick off against Leeds and the sit down on the ground and don't play.  That's the biggest immediate statement that anyone can really make today.

That would be funny, just pass it back and forwards for 5 minutes between each other.