Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

WBA Post Match Thread

1 minute ago, Dandy king said:

Interesting interview from Rodgers. He doesn't often give an interview like this, we've won 3-0 with a pretty dominant performance, but it seems like he's a little pissed off abiut a few things

Hmm i didnt bother watching as usually interviews are boring, sounds like I need to look for it now.

Fantastic three points and really excellent first half performance particularly, although it has to be said West Brom were diabolical. The gap between matches didn't help them I suspect. But no denying we were very good too. 

My only grumble would be the Fofana substitution which moved Castagne from wing back where he was immense. I think we could have added goals in the second half with Timmy still there. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

I agree with Rodgers, we were sloppy with the passing and I think that’s a good thing. The training will be high level until Monday 

Well we were passing forward a lot more than usual, means more attacks on the other team and more goals, but also means lose the ball more, so I hope he doesnt revert.

I'm sure the pundits will tell us how garbage WBA were, but we returned to our faster link up play and they couldn't get near us.

If we needed to get 9, I reckon we get them as we were that far ahead of them today. The table doesnt lie and the result played out just like a side who had won 17 games should against a side that won 5. Everything went with 8/10s all round. 

I even saw what looked like Kasper come of his line to punch a cross. To be fair I am knackered after a long day at work so it probably never really happened!!! 

4 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

From the sounds of Rodgers, Fofana got hooked for the sloppy passing.

Didnt he give the ball to their striker at the end of the first half?

Brendan Rodgers has to be one of the calmest men on earth, He could be barrel rolling on the embankment of the M1 and i'm not sure he would flap.  Really strong quality for management he is so focused but I really wont to see him let it all flow out and go fuc@ing mental when we win the FA Cup  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Hmm i didnt bother watching as usually interviews are boring, sounds like I need to look for it now.

Like I say, normally he's pretty upbeat and dosent talk alot about the things we did wrong. Tonight he was quite happy to point out errors and basically said he wasn't really happy with the performance. To be honest, I love to see it at this stage of the season. Keep everyone working hard until we're in the champions League and fa cup winners 

1 minute ago, yorkie1999 said:

Savage keeps saying no team has ever overturned a 9 point deficit, how many did we overturn in 14/15

I think 7 was the biggest gap and that was with 9 games to play.

West Brom are done, they've got difficult games and not enough quality.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

At a guess It’s his man-management skills kicking in. Probably fairly pleased with the lads just wants those high standards and more put in til the end of the season. He obviously won’t be pissed off

• Like 1