Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

WBA Post Match Thread

Just now, KingsX said:

The "shags by me" thing makes me wonder if you are filling her stats line by yourself?  lol

Just hope "total shags" also = 3

3 total shags. At this rate i am going to go from fat bastard to slightly less fat bastard. Get in :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Great result, great performance, Castagne motm. WBA being poor should not detract from how good we were and how much we dominated for the full game. Great to get Vardy back scoring and Iheancho's golden run continues. Madders went some way to making up for his misdemeanours with a really good performance. Was like watching Man City but without the constant pissing about in the final 3rd. 

Play like that for the rest of the season and we will finish 2nd or 3rd and win the FA cup! 

We were relentless and didn't give West Brom a kick. With nearly a full squad we have options and quality to bring in. 

Looking forward to the next month or so! 

• Like 2

Game was done in the first half. Fantastic from us, saw the game out in the second in first gear. Great win. 3 good goals and a clean sheet. Important game time for people that needed it. Finally a goal for Vardy. Castagne’s best game since Man City away. First time we’ve beat these in the Prem at KP? 

People will say they were poor but we made them look bad with some lovely football. Another game closer, pressure back on the chasing pack with a big game at the weekend. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

You youngins/newlyweds/almost married got more energy then us with kids lol

Im 54 with three adult children and a wifey who gets it where ever and when ever I demand it. In fact, we shagged at half time and three minutes and ten seconds ago. Twice.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hales said:

I agree, Brendan gives Perez special treatment. I don't get it? Praet needs minutes to gain confidence and momentum after his injury. I get he is managing Ricardo but he needs time too. It's a little odd.

praet made zero attempt to get into a good position for that Perez pass. probably indicative of what Rodgers sees for his reasoning in not playing him. 

dude should be bursting a lung to get there. 

• Like 1

Great first half nice to see Vards back on the score sheet may his scoring boots be back with him !

Nice win under our belt keep pressure on teams below us hoping weekend sees a draw for Chelski v WestHam, hopefully we can keep the excellent performances going get 3 points Monday v Palace keep up the great work !

COME ON YOU BEAUTIFUL BLUE FOXES ARMY OAU !

lots of good performances there tonight.

Evans could have played in his Slippers he was so dominant.

Timmy so much more comfortable on the right.

Youri and Wilf controlled the middle. Maddison was bright and lively.

Vardy's play is getting better with age. 

Kelechi excellent could have had a Hattrick.

Well done leicester.

• Like 2