Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

WBA Post Match Thread

Excellent and a joy to watch.

2nd half was abit quiet but we still dominated, we never under any pressure whatsoever and it was simply a case of seeing the match out.

Rodgers seemed abit angry throughout the game, mainly in the 1st half though - not sure why because I thought it was very good!

Job done. So easy and took advantage first half. Hard to judge the second.

Castagne and Fofana were brilliant. Iheanacho was selfish tonight I thought, so confident but it came across as casual. Don't blame him though given the mood he is in. 

Exactly how we want to deal with the shite we play in next couple of weeks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

praet made zero attempt to get into a good position for that Perez pass. probably indicative of what Rodgers sees for his reasoning in not playing him. 

dude should be bursting a lung to get there. 

Maybe that's a confidence thing, last time he busted a gut to get there he pulled his hamstring.......

• Like 1

Exactly what we needed after a couple of losses.

First half was fantastic, just absolutely dominant - we played some lovely stuff and should really have been at least 5 clear. 

Second half we never went beyond 1st or 2nd gear and didn't really need to - I think it would've been nice to score a couple more but all things considered we were still completely in control of the game.

No-one played badly but stand out performers for me were Evans (always in the right place), Castagne (very involved flying up the wing, unlucky not to bag) and Tielemans who was commanding in midfield as usual. Good hour from Madders and nice to see Praet on the pitch again.

West Brom didn't really turn up. How that team put 5 past Chelsea I do not know. They were woeful.