Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace Home Match Thread

I guess apart from that one chance we gave up, Rodgers should be pleased based on his comments last week that he preferred the second half against WBA over the first half because he wanted us to “control” the game.

Bring back first half against WBA please.

Maddison looks frustrated and not at the races

Thomas has so much space but not taking much advantage of it

Youri looks absolutely knackered

The last half hour could be interesting seeing as these havent played for over 2 weeks 

Absolute ESL of a decision that.... absolute nailed on 100% penalty. Disgusting first half but still. We’re miles off, palace have rattled us and we look unable to answer. Can’t even see us getting a decent effort in, we look absolutely awful.

You won, Roy. Enjoy the points I hope it makes you very happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Roy. You ruined my night completely so you could have the points and I hope now you can spend it on lessons in attractive football and passing drills. Because your shithouse team plays like a reversing dump truck without any tyres on

• Like 1