Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

1 hour ago, lcfcdamo said:

Would love Berardi left foot right winger and im sure could double his wages from Sassuolo has looked brilliant for italy

He's also gone on record and said he doesn't want to leave Italy. In fact he seems content to stay at Sassuolo, we've no chance.

With Soumare and Daka looking close to completion and a left back also likely (hopefully Gosens) will there be any other signings that are stand out?

BR stated we needed more attacking options at the end of the season, so I'm still hopeful of another signing, hopefully a right winger.

16 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

With Soumare and Daka looking close to completion and a left back also likely (hopefully Gosens) will there be any other signings that are stand out?

BR stated we needed more attacking options at the end of the season, so I'm still hopeful of another signing, hopefully a right winger.

I hope the rest of the window will be spent shifting out the crap and signing a right winger and a centre back

Pretty awesome that we are only just over half way into June and seemingly have 2, possibly 3 quality additions to the squad pretty much sorted already (I still think it will end up being Bertrand rather than Gosens)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Madueke, Olise or Pereira I think will be pursued. Olise would cost about what we'd get for Ghezzal, astonishing. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

What sort of fee was being thrown around for Gosens? Feel Bertrand on a free would be better for the squad as a whole as it would hopefully leave funds for the elusive marquee RW signing.

Hopefully some CB cover as well.

We have supposedly bid €25m, but they want €35-40m

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Madueke, Olise or Pereira I think will be pursued. Olise would cost about what we'd get for Ghezzal, astonishing. 

Olise would be the logical one youd think, given would be the same money we'd get for Ghezzal plus the fact hes played in the championship(NM hasnt), sell on value(compared to MP) plus i suppose we could sweeten the deal with Reading by send a player on loan there too

59 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I do find it a bit strange that there doesn't seem to be any solid links for Olise with any club yet, just a lot of "this club should sign him" etc.

59 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

@Ric FlairWhat did you make of Damsgaard today, and generally? We've been linked with him and he looked a good prospect (except the dive) against Belgium. 

Stats suggest he's more like Albrighton in his style rather than say a Mahrez. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MGLCFC said:

...there are many post saying deals are done and waiting to be announced!!!

I am not believing anything until it is made official by the club.

16 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

@Ric FlairWhat did you make of Damsgaard today, and generally? We've been linked with him and he looked a good prospect (except the dive) against Belgium. 

Stats suggest he's more like Albrighton in his style rather than say a Mahrez. 

He's solid, but I'd not be that impressed if he was our winger we bring in. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I do find it a bit strange that there doesn't seem to be any solid links for Olise with any club yet, just a lot of "this club should sign him" etc.

Supposedly got an £8m release clause as well with less than a year on his contract. Very odd as you say, got EFL Young Player of The Year I think?

Mohamed El Amine Amoura got his first start for Algeria tonight. 21 years old. Scored 4 goals. Maybe one to keep an eye on. 

Just look at the quality on display here …..

:ph34r:

Edited by Sly
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Sly said:

Mohamed El Amine Amoura got his first start for Algeria tonight. 21 years old. Scored 4 goals. Maybe one to keep an eye on. 

Just look at the quality on display here …..

:ph34r:

Most of those clips look like they were filmed in the 70’s. 

Besides that. Clearly the new Mahrez. Sign him NOW. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mehrez said:

Anyone who’s cleverer than me done the maths on the homegrown quota rules? I feel like with Soumare & Daka coming in we’re starting to run low

GK: Kasper, Ward, Jakupovic

RB: Ricardo, Castagne

CB: Fofana, Soyuncu, Evans, Amartey

LB: Thomas, Justin

CDM: Ndidi, Mendy, Choudhury

CM: Tielemans, Soumare, Praet, Dewsbury-Hall

RW: Albrighton

CAM: Maddison, Perez

LW: Barnes, Sowah

ST: Vardy, Nacho, Daka

Kasper, Ward, Evans, JJ, Albrighton, Maddison, Vardy, Nacho - 8 home grown nation players

Thomas, Barnes, Choudhury, Dewsbury-Hall - 4 home grown club players

Jakupovic, Ricardo, Castagne, Fofana, Soyuncu, Amartey, Ndidi, Mendy, Tielemans, Soumare, Praet, Perez, Sowah, Daka - 14 foreign players

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...there are many post saying deals are done and waiting to be announced!!!

I am not believing anything until it is made official by the club.

Well that could be a long, long wait. 

6 minutes ago, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

If Wolves are looking to sell players at the end of Nuno's era as manager, then go after Pedro Neto as the RW that we are looking for.

Good pace, good crossing and a tidy finisher, what's not to like ?

The price

• Like 1