Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

25 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Reiss Nelson as a backup on RW? Out of contract in 11 months, had a decent run in Bundesliga, English, there is player in there. 

Just came here to post this. Three English clubs have been in touch and I thought I read that Brendan is an admirer

Leon Bailey would be a great addition. Left footed right winger, fast and skilful. He's just scored 14 goals and got 10 assists across Bundesliga and Europa League games (0.81 g/a per 90)

Only 2 years left on his contract and he's been linked in the past. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Leon Bailey would be a great addition. Left footed right winger, fast and skilful. He's just scored 14 goals and got 10 assists across Bundesliga and Europa League games (0.81 g/a per 90)

Only 2 years left on his contract and he's been linked in the past. 

Yeh thought he lacked end product previously, but had a good year last year. Think he would be a good buy, if it’s for a reasonable price. 

Bailey has played the majority of his Leverkusen career on the left, but he can absolutely played on the right which he did for a spell at Genk that earn him the move to Germany.

Given we may be pursuing loan moves with options/obligations to buy I do wonder if Ajax would be open to a deal on Neres. 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Bailey has played the majority of his Leverkusen career on the left, but he can absolutely played on the right which he did for a spell at Genk that earn him the move to Germany.

Given we may be pursuing loan moves with options/obligations to buy I do wonder if Ajax would be open to a deal on Neres. 

That would be far to filthy Ric :youri:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

40 appearances in all competitions (2,857 minutes - 31.7 games played) - 15 goals and 11 assists - goal contribution every 110 minutes

Back to his best last season for Leverkusen, majority of which was from the right wing

image.png.f8d3e6bd3e6026d7931d26f383d1f209.png

• Like 1

Just now, moore_94 said:

40 appearances in all competitions (2,857 minutes - 31.7 games played) - 15 goals and 11 assists - goal contribution every 110 minutes

Back to his best last season for Leverkusen, majority of which was from the right wing

image.png.f8d3e6bd3e6026d7931d26f383d1f209.png

Wow, I really didn't see that last season. I saw him a few times and he was always on the left. Was Diaby playing wide left then? Both left footed so suppose one of them has shifted across. Even better, GERRIMIN.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Wow, I really didn't see that last season. I saw him a few times and he was always on the left. Was Diaby playing wide left then? Both left footed so suppose one of them has shifted across. Even better, GERRIMIN.

Yeah Diaby was mainly only the left

image.png.bd448a764bf82786d3b7ed16407e0c8d.png

Exciting times of we keep all of our best players.  

We have three strong keepers (more than three in fact.

If we sign Bertrand, we have five strong full backs/wingbacks.

We have three class centre backs and Amartey as a good back up.  This looms like one of two areas to strengthen.

Ndidi and Soumare at DM.  Hard to see where Choudhury and Mendy fit in now.

We have Tielemans, Maddison, Praet and KDH as more advanced midfielders.

At centre forward, we have Vardy, Iheanacho and Daka .  Wow.

And we have Barnes, Albrighton and Sowah.  If we can get a right winger...  Hard to see where Perez fits in.

It looks like just trying to get in a centre back and winger.

The problems would then be who to have on the 25 man squad and being a little short of academy produced players.

Getting top 4 is so possible!  A title challenge is possible!