Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 hours ago, casablancas said:

Decent stats. Bout all I know. 

....this was in the last summer transfer thread....!!!

Looks useful, can pick a pass, the price is going to be too much to spend on one player. We need to sort the Right Wing now, as we have chosen to ignore the problem for far too long. We can see what happens when we do not have a winger in the team and with Barnes out we just became neutered.

4 hours ago, kingfox said:

We need someone who posted similar numbers to Barnes but plays on the right.

Tsygankov along with Pereira would be the most realistic signings.

Someone like Sarr from Watford or Antony from Ajax, would probably be out of our range.

Why would we want Sarr? He's hardly set the Championship alight.

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

This website throws up odd stats sometimes, as seen with Viktor's goals and assists averages not seemingly being shown properly, but defensive stats are off the scale. 

He's so good at pressing and tracking back, non stop runner.

Screenshot_20210524-213027_Chrome.jpg

going from all the stats etc, he seems like the sort of player we'd go for for the right hand side cutting in

ticks all the boxes in terms of players we tend to go for atm too

9 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

Watford’s Player and Player’s Player of the season.

13 goals.

Second half of the season, he looked like the player who was ripping Prem defences apart in 19/20.

8 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

Other than the mistake in our game (with Allisson) he seemed to be decent for Liverpool, missed the last 5 games with a muscle injury (what player hasn’t had an injury this season though?)

We have been interested in him before and with the state Schalke are in we might be able to get him for less than the £18m Liverpool would’ve had to pay

Wouldn’t be surprised if we do go for him

6 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Other than the mistake in our game (with Allisson) he seemed to be decent for Liverpool, missed the last 5 games with a muscle injury (what player hasn’t had an injury this season though?)

We have been interested in him before and with the state Schalke are in we might be able to get him for less than the £18m Liverpool would’ve had to pay

Wouldn’t be surprised if we do go for him

Seemed to really confide in Cags when that happened seeing them together. Would be great to give him a buddy again this year but Kabak and Under are mates, and whatever the hell happened there could influence the player’s decision to move.

I think he’s a diamond in the rough personally. Think we could make a real player of him.

13 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

13 goals, 10 assists in 39 games. Players player of the year, fans player of the year for the side that finished second...

What's your definition of setting the league alight? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I sense some skullduggery by Liverpool. they’ll refuse to pay the 23 million, with the desperation to sell, a fee of around 15 million will be agreed with a few clubs  at which point Liverpool will come back in at 15 million and whisk him away back to Anfield.

Tight scousers.

Edited by MPH

Guest SO1
3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Not rated some of his performances at times but would take him on a permanent basis at a decent fee in the hope Rodgers would nurture that potential.

Can imagine he’s got honking wages though and it could be a big gamble on that front if it were to happen and not work out. 

Wasn't Bayern Munich in for him big time before Chelsea signed him to a new contract/big money? I honestly don't know whats happened to him since then. Injuries?

Starting to smell another Chelsea reject pricing himself out of a permanent move elsewhere and placing himself on the endless loop of loans. A lost soul traveling Europe for the paycheck.

1 hour ago, turlo said:

Chelsea looking to offload Callum Hudson-Odoi according to Dean Jones at Eurosport. Possible loan if they can't get a decent fee for him.

Could be because they gave him £120k a week before he'd proven himself....and he still hasn't. 

5 hours ago, LestaLad said:

Doubt it at that price.

Strongly suspect we'll finally go for Tawkowski given he's only a year on his contract and has some much needed experience. Plus he's not in the England squad either so will have had a rested summer.

He'd be my preference personally.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Doubt it at that price.

Strongly suspect we'll finally go for Tawkowski given he's only a year on his contract and has some much needed experience. Plus he's not in the England squad either so will have had a rested summer.

But Kabak isn’t in the England squad either :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Doubt it at that price.

I’d prefer Tark.

But, I think the interest in Kabak is because Schalke really need to sell him so could possibly be a very cheap deal if it’s less than the £18m liverpool were quoted. 

Edited by LestaLad