Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Not good enough at all. I’d be tempted to say you can forget top four, despite the points gap. Playing like this and we will be easy pickings for the last three games. 

Are you trolling lol

• Like 2

Tbf id take a point from the game performance wise as we've been poor. But taking into account the early sending off and where both teams are in the table plus also the stage of the season we are in its a very poor result. This should have been a must win for us at the moment tbh 😪

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Not good enough at all. I’d be tempted to say you can forget top four, despite the points gap. Playing like this and we will be easy pickings for the last three games. 

We should just disband the club

O how I wish we would play with the same urgency from the start that we show for the last 30 minutes. It really is baffling.

A very poor performance & I think that other teams vying for the top 4 would have taken these to the cleaners.

Feels a bit like Bournemouth last season