Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man Utd, A Match Thread

Guys look at the order that the players are listed. Castagne is with the CBs.

CB

Castagne

Fofana

Soyuncu

MF

Albrighton

Ndidi

Tielemans

Thomas

FW

Perez

Iheanacho

Vardy

It's 3412.

Edited by Beechey

They are absolutely there for the taking yet I feel like our set up is going to probably cost us doing so. We need to get in front early and I think we'll be OK, but the longer we leave it the more they will smell blood and think to bring on their main threats.

• Like 1

So Brendan has has benched Madders FairPlay to him, needs to bring his ego down a peg or two been missing in Action for a few games now looking like a squad that can give Manurs a good game and hopefully bring home the 3 points back to the KP ?🙏

• Like 1

The way it's written we're sticking with the formation.

If we are sticking with the formation, at least abandon the terrible way we're executing it. We need to put these under pressure from the off and try and kill this game before they can make any subs.

Rodgers, you've been given a hell of a get out with the Everton win and now Ole playing this team. Make it count!

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

They are absolutely there for the taking yet I feel like our set up is going to probably cost us doing so. We need to get in front early and I think we'll be OK, but the longer we leave it the more they will smell blood and think to bring on their main threats.

Basically you need to attack them and keep Greenwood quiet.

Doubt they will be that keen to use the subs.

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Who is that?

Another contest winner. 

Its really poor how its a different under 23 each week. Surely we have a better grasp of ability by now? So unusual to keep trying out a different youth player on the bench :S

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Another contest winner. 

Its really poor how its a different under 23 each week. Surely we have a better grasp of ability by now? So unusual to keep trying out a different youth player on the bench :S

Maybe a carrot to get them to sign new deal? Shows they have opportunities with appearance on bench?