Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cruzFOX

England squad...

Just now, 4everfox said:

I disagree. It's not really about Belgium is it?

Leicester > England

Supporting a group of players that play for dislikeable clubs is a bit weird if you ask me. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than cheer on Man United and Liverpool players.

😂 The stretch here is unbelievable. 1 x attention for you sir 

25 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

If you are English and England were playing Belgium in the final of the tournament & you put on your Belgium kit and actively cheered them on, told people you wanted Belgium to win and faked happiness at full time then you are attention seeking and a weirdo my friend

There's a bit of a distance between saying you're more interested in how Leicester players get on in the tournament and running around in a Belgium kit isn't there?

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

There's a bit of a distance between saying you're more interested in how Leicester players get on in the tournament and running around in a Belgium kit isn't there?

Exactly guesty! Glad you’re on my side, weirdos 

• Haha 1

It's going to be great fun watching this lot flop out in the quarter finals to Liechtenstein after enduring about eight hours of turgid dross. 

Look what international football has turned us all into... 

Edited by RoboFox

1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

That squad wins euros...

The only way I see that squad winning euros is if they come third in the group, end up in Budapest in the round of 16 and play the locals at poker in the hotel whilst waiting for their inevitable elimination due to a calamitous mix up between Maguire, Pickford, Stones (delete as applicable)

1 hour ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

The only way I see that squad winning euros is if they come third in the group, end up in Budapest in the round of 16 and play the locals at poker in the hotel whilst waiting for their inevitable elimination due to a calamitous mix up between Maguire, Pickford, Stones (delete as applicable)

37 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

lol

🎣🎣

5 hours ago, Jack1993 said:

If you are English and England were playing Belgium in the final of the tournament & you put on your Belgium kit and actively cheered them on, told people you wanted Belgium to win and faked happiness at full time then you are attention seeking and a weirdo my friend

I would wear my Tielemans 8 maroon kit.

Got a problem?  Have you?  HAVE YOU?  LOL

If you can follow Leicester and our History over 137,100,70,50,30,20 years....

Then just Facing ourt Lot, with England, mighty, mighty England, trials & tribulations, should be a walk in the park...

But moaning b*ggarse remain moaning miserable b*ggars, no matter what decade...

England & Leicester until I die....well with Dual Nationalität when Needed for travel purposes...

14 hours ago, 4everfox said:

I disagree. It's not really about Belgium is it?

Leicester > England

Supporting a group of players that play for dislikeable clubs is a bit weird if you ask me. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than cheer on Man United and Liverpool players.

I find it weird that you can't look past the clubs they play for when they're in an England shirt.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, filthyfox said:

I would wear my Tielemans 8 maroon kit.

Got a problem?  Have you?  HAVE YOU?  LOL

Finally somebody on my side! You would wear the shirt of an English club whilst England were playing, top man - Glad not everybody on here is a weirdo

5 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

Finally somebody on my side! You would wear the shirt of an English club whilst England were playing, top man - Glad not everybody on here is a weirdo

I did it in the last Euros.  I was slagging off Kane at every opportunity and Woy's decision not to pick Drinky.

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Do what you like mate, I just find it weird that an English football fan doesn't support the English national side.

Is proper weird to me. Some of them annoy me when they play us (Leicester), but of course I'm behind them when they're playing for our national side.

Club over Country every time for me but I love it once an International Tournament comes round (albeit this year I'm not into yet because why did they have to move it away from just the one Country hosting it!?). Beers out and Three Lions playing loud.

Edited by Fox92

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a nice stat:

"England haven't won a match beyond the group stages of the Euros without going to extra time and/or penalties since beating the USSR 2-0 in 1968 in the third-place playoff"

"Beating Spain in 1996 on penalties is the only other non-group stage match England's ever won." 

We're shit at the Euros. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Here's a nice stat:

"England haven't won a match beyond the group stages of the Euros without going to extra time and/or penalties since beating the USSR 2-0 in 1968 in the third-place playoff"

"Beating Spain in 1996 on penalties is the only other non-group stage match England's ever won." 

We're shit at the Euros. 

We've also only lost 1

On 26/05/2021 at 14:20, AKCJ said:

Do what you like mate, I just find it weird that an English football fan doesn't support the English national side.

Loads on our site seem to hate England /Southgate etc .

Even a thread on the Euros saying anyone but England or they will be watching everyone else but England .

Maybe it’s because Graham Taylor got so much stuck as England manager so they are bitter toward England.

Edited by Super_horns