Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

QPR ..3pm

2 minutes ago, Father Ted said:

Ayoze Perez get out of my club! Robbing a living that clown is and if Rodgers can’t see it then he needs sacking too 

Holy Fack .. Now Rodgers has to go as well . The inmates want to run the Asylum !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Webbo said:

I love Vardy, I'll never say a bad word against that man but I think Daka has to start on Wednesday/Saturday, Jamie on the bench. 

It does make me feel a bit sad. How much joy has he brought us over the years? But Daka looks better at the moment - from what little I've seen.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Still think we need another centre back. Unless we're going with Benkovic.

Him and Nelson have looked alright tbf. I’d throw everything at RW and we are done

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tuna said:

Hugely impressed with Daka. There you have it ladies and gents, your Jamie Vardy replacement, we thought it was impossible but he looks the real deal.

Daka and Nacho linked up well ,MA was quality ,tbh honest I was impressed with all the lads today, great game 

I'm a lot less concerned about CB depth now with Benkovic and even Nelson both looking pretty decent in preseason. Maybe we don't need to splash the cash after all?

Still need to address the RW though - Perez just didn't cut it and jury is still out on Sowah (who admittedly hasn't had a consistent role in the formation(s) yet).

KDH and Soumare both looked excellent, and Daka getting off the mark will do him the world of good. Still a couple games before the season starts proper for everyone to settle in and really hit the ground running.

• Like 2

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

- Ryan Nelson looks a real prospect. Don't sign a new centre back, give him a chance I say!

The 43 year old New Zealand footballer/MLS coach? It'd be a risk, but you never know... :ph34r: 

• Haha 1

Brendan has got an issue on his hands because the team I think he wants to pick isn’t actually the best 11 we currently can send out.

Daka has to start for me over Vardy, I know “it’s just pre-season” but Vardy hasn’t looked remotely dangerous to the opposition at all in any of the games so far. Brendan has to find a way to get Kiernan in the team, the difference in our attacking play is night and day when he is on the pitch compared to when he’s off it. 

• Like 3

Well that was a Great 2nd half, for pre-season....

Every change positive...Liked Benno & Nelson...KDH has earnt his spurs to be considered ready for  First-Team group of players.

Daka-Nacho-Albrighton looked up & ready for it...In fact all other players seem to have quick movement...

Now fans & Players will be sondern who makes the 25 First Team squad ( Plus youngsters)

Then the squad for Europe...

So far no complaints from me...Championship-clubs will always give their all in friendlies...So a Good Work-out for for foxes..und

QPR probably wont have Too much more to give,whereas, you see Leicester can go up a few notches....

Great to watch/see who scored the goals, and how the Build up was...!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Hugely impressed with Daka. There you have it ladies and gents, your Jamie Vardy replacement, we thought it was impossible but he looks the real deal.

I’ll try not to rain on the parade but talking about it being a guarantee that we have replaced our best ever player based on 30 minutes vs a team a division lower in a pre season game… I won’t go there quite yet.

• Like 1