Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Vestergaard signs

Hammered him early doors but I’ve seen nothing since that’s convinced me to change my mind. 

For the people defending him with ‘he’s had no pre season’ or ‘he’s been injured’ are trying to defend the indefensible. He just cannot even get the basics right, for his size, he mistimes so many headers, he’s weak as anything, gets beaten / dribbled past so easily and goes diving in so many times he’s a massive liability. 

Edited by Ross 'LCFC' Turner
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

And to think Smalling apparently wants out at Roma

I was gutted we didn’t steal him off United pre him moving to Roma. Thought we could really restore his career a bit, but now we probably need to think about bringing in an experienced head who could be another Evans-style player for us. 

Smalling has good experience but he’s not really an Evans type sadly.

Edited by TAFKA Castroneves

41 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Can anyone name a worst CB ever to play for our club?

Been watching since 1969.seen  some dross  but he's the worst.

Yeah there are loads I can think of and I’ve only been watching since 1992. For starters Vestergaard is playing in the top flight, some of the players I’ve seen at CB were that bad in the second tier 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Not seen a worse start to a defensive career at our club for decades. He is an abomination. 

...come on rick, tell us how you really feel.

3 hours ago, Jonaldinho said:

I've never seen anyone dive in slower. Turns like an oil tanker and can't head the ball for shit. Wtf were we thinking? 

Panic buy, bad buy. He can play but um, just not our level. Championship defender at best.

Id rather a much shorter danny simpson (out of position) than him lol.

I feel bad for him as is not really his fault where he is. 

7 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Needs taking out the firing line, Brendan must be perturbed and if he isn't then I'm even more concerned. We are so bad defensively this season.

100% this. He needs leaving out for a spell as his confidence must be shot. He has become a liability and will cost us dearly if Brendan continues to play him.