Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Vestergaard signs

I heard booing this evening.

I fear more.

I hate kicking the dude when he's down, and I've been willing him to play himself into form, but he has to be dropped.

I'd rather play Nelson or Brunt or Danny Ward there.

3 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

People really do chat shit on here. He was steady today. soyunchu and Tielemans were at fault for theRe goals. 

Gave the ball away with a horrendous pass which lead to their first (Soyuncu may have been caught out but that doesn't happen if Vestergaard can play a 5 yard pass)

Absolutely pathetic effort to win the ball in the air against Kane just before their second, he's about a foot taller than everyone else on the pitch but can't win an aerial duel. 

Didn't see where he was for the third because my head was still in my hands. 

• Like 1

On 13/08/2021 at 17:39, Captain... said:

Good sensible signing, reasonable price and not a panic buy, we've had the scouts on him for a while. This is not another Ryan what's his name loan from Wolves.

It would take some balls to start him tomorrow, especially with a shortened pre-season due to Euros action, but sometimes that's the best way. 

Edit: Bennett that's the fella.

****ing worse lol

I believe Rodgers called him out during an interview. That's how poor he was in those crucial moments.

It goes to show you how vulnerable we are when recruitment goes wrong. It hasn't been a totally bad window - Lookman and Daka are really promising but the other three are gash. And we don't have the resources to correct our mistakes and are stuck with players no one else would want.

We scouted Vestergaard for years. Our recruitment is excellent overall but they blundered badly here. 

• Like 1