Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds 1-1 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Positive was that we finally managed to withstand a period of defensive pressure without conceding, we’ve not done that much this season

It’s the only positive. We didn’t create much if anything, the quality of passing at key moments was as bad as you’ll see, we’re scared as soon as anyone comes near us, everything we did on the ball was about minimising risk rather than maximising reward.

I got the team selection I wanted but it didn’t produce

• Like 2

As an aside - bollocks to Sky Sports. Paid up for Season ticket, Sky Sports, Amazon Prime and BT Sports, and the only option is a dodgy stream, because Sky are showing Arsenal vs Watford, which could easily have been played on Saturday as neither team is in Europe. Then the pissing thing starts buffering when you are are trying to defend a corner in stoppage time.

Edited by orangecity23
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

Whilst it's not been pretty, and this statement will be unpopular.

Whilst being very average but 7 points form 4 league games since the international break is a very good return.

Sometimes it's results over performances.

7 points from 4 games is okay I wouldn’t say it’s a very good return by our standards.. but I guess it’s relative to our performances pre international break.

1 minute ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Very bad to watch, seem to get over run all the time. No real threat up front, poor really Mmmmmm I worried slightly we could get caught up in a relegation battle. 

We have just took 7 points from 4 games whilst not pretty it's a decent return.

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Not nearly as bad as some would have you believe, we had our chances and we’re a whisker away from winning it. Should have been playing against 10 men for most of that game, we just aren’t getting the rub of the green at the minute.

You on tablets for delusions? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Was never going to be easy but the most disappointing thing is the lack of trying to win the game. To not bring Iheanacho on instead of Dewsbury-hall was disappointing. 

If they had better quality they'd have beat us bit if Tielemans had a good day we'd probably have won it. 

Just a midtable performance, which is what we are looking like being. 

• Like 1