Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Not sure it'll interest youri though

Not if he has the option of a really big club with regular Champs League football + the salary. If it's a choice of staying here on £125k a week or going there on £250k a week though...

Based on nothing really but I still think he'll replace Pogba at United.

• Like 1

Arsenal would be an utterly foul kick in the teeth. Would rather he went abroad but it's tough because hardly anybody abroad will put up the money we'd want.

I'm inclined to say he ends up at Chelsea. I'm about 90% sure he goes this summer.

Fee I'd guess somewhere around what Chilwell/Mahrez went for so probably about 55mil. It won't be as much as we hoped but it'll be surely a bit more than what we actually paid.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 2

Never say never but Arsenal haven't been in the champions league since 2017. Seems to me he wants out but he's not daft, and I struggle to see him going to Arsenal purely for the money. He wants to play for a team at the very top surely.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Not with a year left on his contract if he goes in the summer. £35-40m tops you'd think.

Sooo accept what we paid for him?

There would be a bidding war if those values were getting cast about 

8 minutes ago, 21st Century Fox said:

Remember that episode of Coronation Street where Richard Hillman abducted Gail Platt and drove into a canal... I'm willing to do that rather than let him join Arsenal.

Are you sure driving Gail Platt into a canal will help?

• Haha 2

The fact he still hasn’t signed a contract just cements the fact he’s going, however, no matter where he goes, I will ALWAYS stand and applaud this man, for delivering us probably the most amazing sporting moment in my personal history of watching Leicester (over the league won purely because of the lockdown, limited fans being at Wembley thing). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Are Arsenal going to be 3rd time lucky or will they again embarrass themselves and piss around like amateurs offering lower than what our club will accept. I appreciate will take less come the summer, unless lessons have been learned I fully expect the same feeble approaches to be made in the region of £20 million. 

I see his agents are back at work again.

He will not leave in January, we would ask for an extortionate fee. But yeah, they're definitely looking around for a new club in the summer.

Less worried than I was at the start of the season, as KDH is looking more and more like the future of our midfield with every game. That said, I will be very sad to see him go, especially if it's to another PL side.