Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

9 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

How much do people think we will get for Youri?

Has to be between 80 and 100m surely.

Absolutely nowhere near unfortunately.....think if its known behind closed doors that he's nowhere near to signing an extension then I think we will could end up listening to anything around the 35-40 mill which is depressing as I bloody love him

• Like 3

He’s obviously keeping his options open but that doesn’t necessarily mean he’ll be off in the summer (no way he is going this month) ..  the contract is on the table and the ball is in his court …. the fun will start if he doesn’t sign but no offer comes in that is acceptable to us.  Nothing going to happen till the end of season apart from loadsa click bait crap for the foreseeable .. 

• Like 2

Fabrizio suggesting are in for a midfielder. Arthur in list with 2 others. Wouldn’t be surprised if Youri was one of those. In fairness think he’d be a perfect fit for them replacing Xhaka. 

But as others have said whether he’d want to

go I’m not convinced. Think he’ll want to go to one of the big boys, possibly on the continent where he can win trophies.

21 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Think we'll be lucky to get over £40m unfortunately.  He's a contract rebel who can sign a pre contract agreement in Jan, we'll never get what we think he's worth.

Just to be clear - it's January 2023 he can sign a pre-contract.

I'd be gutted if he went to Arsenal.

We've finished above them in the last two seasons and he won the FA Cup.

If he refused to sign a contract leaving us with our hands tied behind the back only to go there he'll have done so only for the money.

He's better than that. He should be aiming to go abroad to one of the elite clubs.

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

Just to be clear - it's January 2023 he can sign a pre-contract.

Yes.

I still cling on to the hope that he'll sign an extension. There was a moment recently when our fans were asking him to sign the contract and he 'gave positive body language' (I think it was a thumbs up) to imply that he will.

I'm clinging on to that.

56 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Yeah he is leaving but Arsenal, really?

Arsenal claim to have tried sign everyone from pele to Tommy Wright .  Fact is they never had the balls to get it over the line or if it’s just make believe to make them sound like some recruitment wizards which they been plucky about .  

6 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I can see a freebie to Juve or Bayern personally 

Possibly, if we value his ability and keep him to the end of his contract. He is a true pro Youri , he would try to maintain his high standard right up to his last match.