Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

The I cant believe it’s not politics thread.

6 hours ago, leicsmac said:

To echo the sentiments of someone else this morning:

"Short term, I'm breathing a little easier. Long term, it still doesn't look great."

Were they from America or the UK by any chance? 

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

This whole story is unbelievable.  That a series of people thought this was appropriate from the ****ing moron who came up with it, to the twat who wrote it to whoever approved publishing.  The mail can get in the bin.  That some older women also think they had a point however if I find unsurprising.

Rayner I find increasingly impressive; it’s always good to see people from normal backgrounds succeed in politics, even if I disagree with some of her views.  

You could apply to be the next Tory social media guy :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

This whole story is unbelievable.  That a series of people thought this was appropriate from the ****ing moron who came up with it, to the twat who wrote it to whoever approved publishing.  The mail can get in the bin.  That some older women also think they had a point however if I find unsurprising.

Rayner I find increasingly impressive; it’s always good to see people from normal backgrounds succeed in politics, even if I disagree with some of her views.  

looks awkwardly at the "birds you fancy off the telly" thread..... realises I quite like reading it... .

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Raab's seat there became marginal in 2019 - he only defeated the LD by a couple of thousand. So, hopefully a "Portillo moment" in the making for the next general election.....

Talking of Raab, I've noticed that he's stopped doing that weird licking of his lips that he used to do during interviews. I presume media advisors told him to cut it out, as it definitely gave credence to David Icke's theories of lizard people.

• Haha 1

Insane how Johnson can just lie about Labour bankrupting local councils and you can’t call him a liar. I mean calling Nottingham city council communists is an absolute joke. One of the cities where left policies have actually worked well. 

Just now, SecretPro said:

Do people on here genuinly believe Nigel Pearson invented the Ostrich thing? lol Christ there must be some young'uns on here.

Obviously not lol

It doesn't stop the idea of Starmer channeling Big Nige being funny to Leicester fans though does it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3