Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Mladen Sormaz - Head of Analytics departing

On 12/04/2023 at 16:31, sylofox said:

No wonder the club is falling down around us.

Bodgers "I have a great idea. Let's remove or ignore the foundations as my way is the right way"

I don't believe putting a  forest fan from the Trent end in charge

could have caused us anymore damage than fvckwit Rodgers has.

It doesn't matter if staff support other clubs they are professional people. 

On 12/04/2023 at 15:56, NZ_Foxile said:

It was from a piece in The Athletic. I posted the article a few days ago but it was removed, so I guess it’s not allowed. This was the section:

”Vestergaard, for £14million, and free-agent Bertrand were given good contracts but both have been disastrous signings, for different reasons. Vestergaard was the wrong fit from the start, despite Rodgers suggesting he wasn’t and having tracked him for 18 months.

Some of the club’s recruitment staff became exasperated at the change in approach and felt their work and their previously trusted process were being ignored. Some chose to leave.“

Did he track him when tanked them 9-0 

Its rapidly coming to light that Rodgers was a bluffer 

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Wonder if Rodgers will take some time to understand what's gone wrong and how since the FA Cup win.

Think that's he's, very much, mostly to blame.

He isn’t that way inclined. I feel sorry for his next club. He will do everything possible to destroy the set up. I don’t know if it’s some weird way of preserving his reputation after he’s left. 

The good news is after his shit show, clubs like Celtic and Liverpool have brought in proper managers who have gone on to build a real structure again. I hope we can follow that example. It’s the only positive of having Brendan Rodgers manage you. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Kilworthfox said:

It doesn't matter if staff support other clubs they are professional people. 

Wow that was all obviously a WHOOSHH moment for you.

It was all a joke, like we would pick some random the trent end to manage us.

14 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

He isn’t that way inclined. I feel sorry for his next club. He will do everything possible to destroy the set up. I don’t know if it’s some weird way of preserving his reputation after he’s left. 

The good news is after his shit show, clubs like Celtic and Liverpool have brought in proper managers who have gone on to build a real structure again. I hope we can follow that example. It’s the only positive of having Brendan Rodgers manage you. 

I wonder if there is some post-BR support group we now join where we get professional help and put on the straight and narrow.

16 hours ago, Wymsey said:

Wonder if Rodgers will take some time to understand what's gone wrong and how since the FA Cup win.

Think that's he's, very much, mostly to blame.

My guess, assuming he gets another chance with an established Prem club, certain mistakes he simply will not be given any opportunity to repeat.

He'll be made to stay in the coaching lane.  No club will give him control of recruitment or sports medicine again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingsX said:

My guess, assuming he gets another chance with an established Prem club, certain mistakes he simply will not be given any opportunity to repeat.

He'll be made to stay in the coaching lane.  No club will give him control of recruitment or sports medicine again.

Just got to worry about him freezing out players, players rather running down their contracts than signing new ones and him rushing back injured players.

Only a decent manager if you give him two years, max.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Just got to worry about him freezing out players, players rather running down their contracts than signing new ones and him rushing back injured players.

Only a decent manager if you give him two years, max.

He wasn't a decent manager first two years. He fvcked up 4th twice. Both seasons we where doing great, then with 6 or so games left he made us play Rodgers ball and all went to shit.

The only time I've ever walked out of a game early was away at norwich. 1 down in the first half and he has us playing Rodgers ball while chasing the game. Deluded **** should never have been given the extension.

Was not happy he was given the gig in the first place. No room in our club for him or hi ego good ****ing radiance. Let's just pray we can turn this mess around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

He wasn't a decent manager first two years. He fvcked up 4th twice. Both seasons we where doing great, then with 6 or so games left he made us play Rodgers ball and all went to shit.

The only time I've ever walked out of a game early was away at norwich. 1 down in the first half and he has us playing Rodgers ball while chasing the game. Deluded **** should never have been given the extension.

Was not happy he was given the gig in the first place. No room in our club for him or hi ego good ****ing radiance. Let's just pray we can turn this mess around.

No sylo. I hate him more than you. Stop trying to steal my thunder!

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...

It's hard to imagine Rudkin recognising the need for, writing the job spec and then interviewing for this type of job ('give me an example of when you were under pressure?' ' What do you do in your spare time?')

He's either underestimated by us fans or relies on total guesswork.