Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Iheanacho

https://soccernet.ng/2022/08/fenerbache-contact-leicester-city-for-super-eagles-star-report.html/amp

Per reports in the Turkish media, Super Lig giants Fenerbahce are interested in the services of Leicester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho.

Iheanacho has been with Leicester since August 2017 after joining from Manchester City for over €27 million.

The 25-year-old’s five-year stay with the Foxes may, however, be drawing to an end, with Fenerbahce making him their number transfer target this summer.

According to the Turkish news outlet Futbol Meydani, the former Turkish champions have contacted Leicester City regarding a move for the Nigeria international.

Negotiations are reportedly progressing positively, with Fenerbahce offering to take Iheanacho on a season-long loan, with the option to make the move permanent at the end of the campaign.

Hahahahaa absolutely no point loaning him unless it's an obligated fee next summer north of £25m which no Turkish side would ever pay.

Iheanacho, along with Soyuncu are absolute mysteries that there aren't a queue of teams looking to pick a player up who has proven in patches to be excellent players and likely on reasonable wages compared to most and still only 25-27 which is perfect ages for many teams. 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahahahaa absolutely no point loaning him unless it's an obligated fee next summer north of £25m which no Turkish side would ever pay.

Iheanacho, along with Soyuncu are absolute mysteries that there aren't a queue of teams looking to pick a player up who has proven in patches to be excellent players and likely on reasonable wages compared to most and still only 25-27 which is perfect ages for many teams. 

Just two reasons I think. We want too high a fee and value for money not there. Personally I rate both players but the Irishman doesn't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

We’ll really regret selling iheanacho before bringing in a manager who knows what to do with him. 

I think if he went to a Brighton or even maybe Newcastle he’d have the same impact Jesus is having at Arsenal 

This is why I don't want him to leave. He needs a manager that believes in him and once that's in place, he's clearly very effective. 

Going somewhere else, where he's been given a solid chance and faith, will result in him banging in plenty of goals/assists. And we'll be seething at another poor transfer decision. 

Thankfully I can't see Newcastle going for him - They forked out money for Wood in January and have Wilson there.

Brighton could be a logical choice considering Maupay/Forest transfer.