Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Nico González

11 minutes ago, stu said:

Funny how these links from actual reputable sources appear after a terrible performance. Almost like it’s been leaked to give the club some breathing space, or am I too cynical?

I'd say it's more to do with the twitter journos catching our hashtag whilst it's trending after a game :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I would say comfortable on either wing but can also play as a striker

Would be a good versatile signing in my opinion

This season so far:

image.png.432ed231639df4830dc20cc1b702fca4.png

Last season:

image.png.e7d0538cfd59a44d31d4b75fe0514dd6.png

His time at Stuttgart:

image.png.3f1392b456edabccd4bded47a0085228.png

Very versatile! I usually prefer players to have set roles and key strengths for those roles, but our squad seems to be lacking in all areas at the moment, and so a top player than can play a variety of roles, could be some good business. We definitely need a spark and from what I have read so far, he seems a very good attacking player. 

19 minutes ago, stu said:

Funny how these links from actual reputable sources appear after a terrible performance. Almost like it’s been leaked to give the club some breathing space, or am I too cynical?

If it’s Romano, it’s likely to have come from the Italian end.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Judging by there fans reaction it’s sounds like Fiorentina might not be waiting to long to reply lol 

And we have fans on Twitter who consistently spell Rodgers with an apostrophe before the s. Not worried about who two random people on Twitter say. 😂

Gonzalez is a consistent choice for Argentina, won the Copa America with them, and would have been in the World Cup squad if he were fit.

• Like 3

My initial reaction is that he’s probably out of our price range but we’re snooping around to see if we can get a bargain because Fiorentina weren’t thrilled that he was more concerned about getting fit for the World Cup than playing for I Viola. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The_77 said:

And we have fans on Twitter who consistently spell Rodgers with an apostrophe before the s. Not worried about who two random people on Twitter say. 😂

Gonzalez is a consistent choice for Argentina, won the Copa America with them, and would have been in the World Cup squad if he were fit.

To be fair he doesn’t even have to be anything special to be better than what we’ve already got but the fact he’s able to beat a man and is an actual winger he’s already got my blessing lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Haha 1

For £30m surely we could get someone like Madueke who's an out and out RW?

Regardless, this guy is quick and direct so would immediately offer something different and give another dimension to our attack so wouldn't be the worst signing in the world. Also he actually seems to be very good in the air for someone not particularly tall so we might finally have someone who can win a header in the final third!!

2 hours ago, stu said:

Scored a 91st min penalty the other day to win the game in his first game back from injury.

At least he has some balls, not like the majority of our team.

Love the commentary

Gerrimin, even if he's in a full body cast. I'm desperate