Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EnderbyFox

Jack Harrison

Just now, foxesfan98 said:

Honestly if we get him as well as Tete I'd be very happy. He can play on the wing on both sides so would be cover that we desperately need and means we don't have to start Barnes every game. Got a decent delivery on him as well so would offer something different in attack. Leeds fans seem to really like him as well which is always a good sign.

He’s not very good on the right according to Leeds fans. Would be competition for Barnes

Just now, foxesfan98 said:

Honestly if we get him as well as Tete I'd be very happy. He can play on the wing on both sides so would be cover that we desperately need and means we don't have to start Barnes every game. Got a decent delivery on him as well so would offer something different in attack. Leeds fans seem to really like him as well which is always a good sign.

Just now, Claudio Fannieri said:

Would be a decent signing at £20m and offer cover and competition on both wings. 

Do we need a 20 million pound cover player? 

• Like 1

On 26/01/2023 at 18:25, trooky said:

This isn't a good transfer window by the club, we have 5 days until the window closes and have only signed a left back.

We should have identified all our targets and strengthened the squad in the first week of January then we could have had beaten Forest, Fulham and Brighton with a stronger team instead of the injury ravaged squad that we currently have. 

I stand by what I said, this windows has been farcical leaving everything to the last minute.

I wonder how many deals percentage wise are completed in the last couple of days or even hours?

Why do you think Leicester would be any different. I'm sure they've had numerous targets but if the selling club have more than one party interested, unless an offer is outrageous, why would they do a deal straight away and not potentially get more money in a bidding war? These are complex at times multimillion pounds deals, if the price ain't right, don't be a mug and get ripped. If we don't buy anyone else it doesn't mean they're necessarily crap, it's more likely the deal was.

57 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

it will more than likely be rejected tbf, reports Villa are keen as well

This has been leaked in hope of starting a bidding war.

Assuming Tete is done, Barnes needs someone to be breathing down his neck for his place but I hope we don’t go much higher than what we’ve offered.

Edited by stu

If he joins us I hope he brings over the kind of form he is in in the cup rather this his league form

Has 0 goals and 1 assist in his last 14 league appearances and last 12 league starts

Rather we use the £20m on another position / on someone else to be honest

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1