Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Albrighton West Brom

13 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

He played there for us for a few years, so yeah. 

Only Leicester would go into a window short on wide men, finally sign one, only to then sell two and end up with less players to fill those positions. I really hope this means Harrison is coming, but I won’t be shocked if he isn’t. 

Hmm, well we won the league with just Albrighton and Mahrez although did have Schlupp as back up... and the Kante brothers in midfield of course.

Edited by TonyN11

Absolute legend ,   sad times. its strange but i guess was coming in the next year or so, BR had a lot of respect for Albrigthon, i remember him saying what he bought to the dressing room,   Something must be going on with incoming.. 

Could just be a money thing as I suspect we budgeted for Vestergard/Soyuncu to go (perhaps both) and now neither have (perhaps letting both go leaves us short anyway).

Who knows?

Very sad though as he's a character and a real grafter; suited to a relegation fight.

Maybe we want him to acclimatise to the EFL early, so he can hit the ground running with us? It must be that? Or we're having their lovely manager and MA is going there as undercover agent to sell it to him?

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

When realistically is he going to play? He's behind Maddison who I still think will continue there for a while, Tete, Praet. We've continued with Albrighton and not replaced Mahrez in years it can't go on forever.

Hes played 82, 86 and 55 minutes in the previous 3 league matches. Really strange to let him go now.

8 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Surely not 

At a time we lack leadership were shipping out one of the biggest members of our dressing room?

stupid decision 

Albrighton actually spoke on how we were now in a relegation battle and he'd been in several, so knew exactly what would be needed in the next several months. Madness letting that kind of experience go, when we're 3pts from bottom.

• Like 1

Just now, sdb said:

Simple as getting them signed in the next couple of hours?!

I don’t know this for a fact but the club wouldn’t agree to letting Sharky go without being advanced down the line elsewhere. 

He also won’t be let go until we have the paperwork thru for the attacking target we have 

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Praet has been playing on the right is the only explanation I can find if we aren't bringing anyone in.

Makes sense, especially if the rumoured move Praet failed, the lack of exits for Soyuncu and Vestergaard might have forced our hand for wages / squad space?