Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, iancognito said:

The best thing to do to get out of the Championship is to go for a "none of the above" option. Burnley took a chance on unproven Kompany. Boro have done it with Carrick. Cov under Robins is extraordinary given their recent history. None of them would have been on many wanted lists before their current jobs. We need someone looking to prove themselves with a limited budget and actual man management skills.

Personally Ive heard good things about Rob Edwards and he seems to get results wherever he lands. Otherwise who else is out there, recently retired with new ideas?

would consider McKenna from Ipswich if we are looking at a young, progressive manager but I would expect the Club will go for someone more experienced / one of the usual suspects.

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

What’s potter got to do with yesterday lol 

He built that side largely and the clearly have a soft underbelly like Rodgers teams. Too much fannying around at the back.  Quality sides don't get battered 5-1 by dogshit like Everton at home, ever! If they lose a few players I would not be surprised to see Brighton drop off. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad
H
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Without a doubt, he'd be an absolutely horrific appointment though.

Wouldn't want him but can you write him off just because of his time with Rangers? Seems a bit harsh considering how well he did with Feyenoord.

12 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...most of the so called egos will no longer be here at the end of the season!!!

We need a hard man like a 90’s Stevie Walsh to kick a few arses in the dressing room as captain we have no leadership, so let’s hope whoever we get as manager signs a right hard bugger who takes no Schitt from his team mates and make him captain !!

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, winteriscoming said:

Can see the 3 relegated sides - us, Southampton and Leeds imo all looking for a new coach for next season. Will be interesting to see who we all end up with. 

Considering all have interim managers (I think) in charge, I don't think that's a revelation.

• Haha 4

16 hours ago, Bazly said:

We need a hard man as the next manager, someone who can kick all those egos into the long grass.

Absolutely, bring in Roy Keane for the last few games just for the pleasure of seeing him kick some ass ... particularly Mr Media all folorn actor Maddison and lazy Daisy chubby chops Tielemans! Get them pair sobbing. They need bullying. 

Why am I so woke!

30 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Only one man for this great rebuild and that's Nigel Pearson. Get us back to playing 422/4411 with proper width.

Should not go back - his time came and went.

we need a younger manager that has an ethos, maybe on the rebound but wants to build a team from the bottom but someone who has been successful - can relate to modern players but also be strong enough to have a proper style, not accept average but also build a culture.

It may sound ridiculous but I think Steven gerrard did a great job at Rangers and will have learnt a lot at villa including some failings.

we will be a fantastic opportunity but will need someone to build us bottom up and be clear on a plan - don’t want a Benitez, smith,  allardyce and not take a punt on a Martin, McKenna, Robins.

whoever we go for will have a massive task and someone that will attract young talent will be imperative and that can coach with a pedigree would help !