Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Tielemans to Villa

Stood a few yards from me last night signing autographs for a group of kids playing football. If I’d have known this I’d have kneecapped him lol 

Joking aside though I have no real hard feelings towards him,  however he does strike me as a player who will burn out and be past it at a very young age. 

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Izzet’s performances never dipped and he never threw the towel in. Not a comparison.

I love Izzet as much as the next Leicester fan, but he was still a central part of a team going down, then leaving on a free (to Birmingham!! I mean if people have a problem with Villa, where do you start with Brum?) because we couldn't afford to keep him.

People are still blaming Maddison and Barnes despite delivering great numbers, so not sure what your point is.

The difference is Izzet is and was loved, Tielemans isn't and wasn't, even despite his storming arrival, his incredible collection of worldies and frankly, the best passing we've seen at the club in years.

• Like 1

Held off signing a new contract thinking he was going to get Champions League but the best he could manage was Aston Villa 😂. Worked well for you big lad. Will always respect him for the FA Cup but it really hasnt worked out how he planned

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Thanks 1

Just now, breadandcheese said:

He's lost the legend status he should have after his FA Cup goal.

All the talk of ambition, when gassing round the pitch for the last year and a half, driving the value down and leaving for nothing having contributed to the hole we are in.

I agree he's been gash this season but he'll always be remembered fondly for that goal. Might take a couple of years though!