Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxile5

Tielemans to Villa

1 minute ago, Lesta2014 said:

Stark reality of how far we’ve falling since winning the FA cup. 

It will be a bit of a reality check in the Championship, for sure. Hopefully it won't leave us financially crippled for decades...

• Like 1

I feel like he's been one of my favourite players for us. Won't ever forget that FA Cup strike! But ever since then all we've done is get gradually worse and worse. It's a shame he couldn't help us avoid relegation before he f**ked off though.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Haywood_6 said:

I feel like he's been one of my favourite players for us. Won't ever forget that FA Cup strike! But ever since then all we've done is get gradually worse and worse. It's a shame he couldn't help us avoid relegation before he f**ked off though.

Same here 

The fat Belgian cûnt can **** off. 
They’ll soon get pissed off when they realise he’s slower than an OAP shuffling for the loo because they’re about to shit themselves for the 8th time in the day, and that he’s got less stamina than a Hungarian female shot-putter. 

Great opportunity to wipe his extortionate salary and bring in someone who can run for 90 mins on a fraction of his cost. 
The audacity to let his contract run out for a ‘move to Aston Villa’. Aston ****ing Villa 😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

They’ll soon get pissed off when they realise he’s slower than an OAP shuffling for the loo because they’re about to shit themselves for the 8th time in the day, and that he’s got less stamina than a Hungarian female shot-putter. 

Great opportunity to wipe his extortionate salary and bring in someone who can run for 90 mins on a fraction of his cost. 
The audacity to let his contract run out for a ‘move to Aston Villa’. Aston ****ing Villa 😂

Amen Big Daddy. 

6 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

A fatter version of GTF!!.. 

Guy's a prize dic*head!! 

28 minutes ago, shen said:

I love Izzet as much as the next Leicester fan, but he was still a central part of a team going down, then leaving on a free (to Birmingham!! I mean if people have a problem with Villa, where do you start with Brum?) because we couldn't afford to keep him.

People are still blaming Maddison and Barnes despite delivering great numbers, so not sure what your point is.

The difference is Izzet is and was loved, Tielemans isn't and wasn't, even despite his storming arrival, his incredible collection of worldies and frankly, the best passing we've seen at the club in years.

Izzet was loved because he always gave 100%. That is my point. I’m not comparing anything else. If Tielemens wanted to leave then fair play, but his performances during that time have been inconsistent and often poor.

I have not got a problem with Villa, their history, ground, fanbase is all impressive but it feels like a bit of kick in the teeth considering all this “he wants to play CL football” and links with top 4 clubs.

Edited by Fox92

He didn't want to be here anymore. Whatever has happened at the Club, whether it's that we've completely run out of money or we've completely given up at being a competitive football club, the fact we didn't sell him these last couple years further reflects the absurdity of our capitulation.

A motivated, fit Youri Tielemans is a quality player in the Premier League, yet it's difficult to wish Villa well. Hope whatever has happened with our Club internally these last couple of years comes out. It'll feel even worse when we lose Barnes & Maddison.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Stark reality of how far we’ve falling since winning the FA cup. 

Stark reality of how much his stock has fallen. He started winding the contract down because he wanted a top club and to be playing in the champions league. Sure, he's back in the Europa conference but do you really think that's what he started playing silly buggers for? He is going to see the next few years at a bang average club and its now pretty certain that that big move is never coming. 

All in all, i imagine he feels pretty sh1t today, and he deserves it. Best years are behind him, and i don't think Villa will let him get away with what he was doing for us.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Stark reality of how much his stock has fallen. He started winding the contract down because he wanted a top club and to be playing champions league. Sure, he's back in the Europa but do you really think that's what he started playing silly buggers for? He is going to see the next few years at a bang average club and its now pretty certain that that big move is never coming. 

All in all, i imagine he feels pretty sh1t today, and he deserves it. Best years are behind him, and i don't think Villa will let him get away with what he was doing for us.

He has 150k a week to console him I wouldn’t worry.

Edited by JimmyC74

Just now, JimmyC74 said:

He has 150k a week to console him I wouldn’t worry.

Yup - he is asset stripping Villa like he was doing with us. Great to see other clubs finances getting ruined by these charlatans. In 6 months, Villa fans will be wondering what they are getting for their money. 

Some of the vitriol aimed at him

is a bit weird. Overall a good player for us, some good memories, especially the cup final goal obviously. Don’t really buy the line that he downed tools, certainly a significant drop off in form, but you could say the same for the rest of the entire squad. Disappointed that he’s ended up at Villa and I’m sure he would have hoped for a bigger step up, but he’s still got a long way to go if he ever wants to reach an elite level. 

Sad to see him go, just thinks he deserves a little more respect than some are giving him. I do believe he cared and seems a decent bloke,  all the best Youri. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shen said:

I get people are disappointed with the season, but don't resort to personal insults. 

He's not even done anything as infuriating as Mahrez did.

I’ll take back the fat shit comment if it hurts his feelings but Tielemans is worth Mahrez left toe nail in comparison for both’s overall contribution to this club. 

Mahrez took two weeks off, came back and was still one of our star performers. Tielemans took two years off.