Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Games selected for TV 23/24

43 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Southampton at home should be announced today, Friday night is my guess.

30 minutes ago, Fox forever said:

Confirmed Friday night for soton 

30 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

Southampton game moved to a friday night

friday 15th march

8pm

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Is this weekend the FA cup weekend though? So if we beat Bournemouth this will get moved again?

International break straight after FA Cup too so no idea where saints game would end up if we do get through.

Could move to the Wednesday 13th so it can still be on TV I guess.

• Like 1

Id rather the night games than the stupid 12:30 clock flat kick offs.

It was a pain getting back on Tuesday as Highways England decided to close every possible route North for roadworks which was a laugh! 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

5 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Id rather the night games than the stupid 12:30 clock flat kick offs.

It was a paint getting back on Tuesday as Highways England decided to close every possible route North for roadworks which was a laugh! 

Exactly why I can't be doing with night games anymore, especially 8pm kick offs. 

I kept hitting two lanes of M1 traffic.

44 minutes ago, AjcW said:

International break straight after FA Cup too so no idea where saints game would end up if we do get through.

Could move to the Wednesday 13th so it can still be on TV I guess.

It will get played in April if either team makes it through the cup

15 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I don’t believe so

Agree. Pretty sure they just say tickets will be valid for re-arranged date. 

38 minutes ago, oz was my hero said:

What will happen  if you buy tickets for the Friday then it gets moved again and you can't make it, do you get your money back ?

Well you can probably reasonably expect a game to go ahead unless they have stated something like subject to TV broadcast etc. on the ticket pages which they sometimes do.

Lcfc policy is not to refund upon reschedule unless exceptional circumstances, but you can't possibly know you'll be to attend a changed fixture at a future date that could be anything.

So if you genuinely can't make it and can give the reason they may well accept it. You may get a credit rather than refund though.  And you'd want to do it straight away after fixture changes as that gives credence to the fact you can't make at the point they changed it.

You can also dispute any credit card transaction so you could do this and then it's upto the card issuer to decide.  So approach lcfc first and if not happy dispute the transaction.

Ultimately you weren't able to get what you paid for through no fault of your own.

Though if changed due to act of god, then they wouldn't be at fault either.

Edited by squidsworth
  • Like 1

Surprised sky have committed to choosing this fixture considering both sides are still in the fa cup. You would think theyd hold fire.

Its possible if we progress they could bring it forward to either the Tuesday or Wednesday of that week.

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Are you saying you want us to lose because you can't attend? lol

No, because it’s a home league game I can attend! Tbh even if we beat Bournemouth I’ll be able to go to the cup QF if it’s a Fri or sat. The worst outcome would be us losing at Bournemouth and soton getting through their cup match 

Edited by grobyfox1990
Typo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, squidsworth said:

Well you can probably reasonably expect a game to go ahead unless they have stated something like subject to TV broadcast etc. on the ticket pages which they sometimes do.

Lcfc policy is not to refund upon reschedule unless exceptional circumstances, but you can't possibly know you'll be to attend a changed fixture at a future date that could be anything.

So if you genuinely can't make it and can give the reason they may well accept it. You may get a credit rather than refund though.  And you'd want to do it straight away after fixture changes as that gives credence to the fact you can't make at the point they changed it.

You can also dispute any credit card transaction so you could do this and then it's upto the card issuer to decide.  So approach lcfc first and if not happy dispute the transaction.

Ultimately you weren't able to get what you paid for through no fault of your own.

Though if changed due to act of god, then they wouldn't be at fault either.

I can’t imagine they would start selling tickets before the date it confirmed, so surely makes sense to wait until 28th to commence sales? Or is that too late? 

edit just seen site 

Edited by MS0204

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Always going to happen but I'm fed up with night matches.

I'm giving up with these night matches. I travel 140 miles each way and I'm getting too old. I've used my resale quota so my seat (plus one) will be empty again. Sick of it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Surprised sky have committed to choosing this fixture considering both sides are still in the fa cup. You would think theyd hold fire.

Its possible if we progress they could bring it forward to either the Tuesday or Wednesday of that week.

Have you met Sky?

They're like those army generals that used to move toy soldiers round a battlefield without care or consequence.

• 2 weeks later...