Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Games selected for TV 23/24

How have they managed to put the last remaining home games as category A.. I can understand Southampton? Norwich because it’s Easter, West Brom and Birmingham because it’s a local and Blackburn because it’s the trophy lift.. :dunno:

Also I thought there was 3 members designated fixtures this year, I remember Preston and Sheffield Wednesday, did I miss one? 

Edit.. actually I don’t think it was Sheffield Wednesday, wasn’t it millwall?

Edited by MS0204

On 27/02/2024 at 23:28, Gamble92 said:

He potentially offers more but Daka has been so far ahead of Nacho this season and to disregard what he's done because of the Leeds miss is just wrong.

13 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Last time I watched a game at center parcs we got relegated 

Me too. Stoke away....

3 hours ago, MS0204 said:

How have they managed to put the last remaining home games as category A.. I can understand Southampton? Norwich because it’s Easter, West Brom and Birmingham because it’s a local and Blackburn because it’s the trophy lift.. :dunno:

Also I thought there was 3 members designated fixtures this year, I remember Preston and Sheffield Wednesday, did I miss one? 

Edit.. actually I don’t think it was Sheffield Wednesday, wasn’t it millwall?

Imagine you’re right, it’s because of the potential of what the Blackburn game might hold for us. 

Rotherham was a members fixture I’m sure. 

14 hours ago, Corky said:

Was dreading Norwich being at 8pm, 12.30pm isn't perfect but at least people travelling can get home at a decent time.

Do you still have to leave at 85mins for a 12.30 ko to miss the traffic ?

Asking for a friend ...

Edited by ramadaone
  • Haha 3

17 hours ago, Corky said:

12.30pm isn't perfect but at least people travelling can get home at a decent time.

Its shit as means I need to get up early and ideally leave by 10 at the absoute latest. All of these stupid TV times are broadly incovienient for actual match going fans, specially chosen to given the armchair fans maximum viewing pleasure, screw the proper fans. 

Its time fans, season ticket holders especially were compensated for every game not played at 3pm on a Saturday because of TV willy pullers. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

Leicester City vs. Southampton
Sky Bet Championship
Tuesday 23 April (7:45pm kick-off)

Rearranged due to FA Cup. Not sure if this will be on TV or not. 

3rd last game of the season, before Preston (A) and Blackburn (H)

A lot can happen between now and then but Southampton having us and Leeds in their last 3 games, you could say it's in their own hands or you could say it's extremely tough. Leeds will have played a game more by then on both of us, it's going to be fun for the neutrals, there's potentially a very good play off final this year if it's 2 from the current top 4 (although it doesn't always fall that way as the team narrowly missing out on Automatic are downbeat). 

48 minutes ago, Foxes96 said:

Leicester City vs. Southampton
Sky Bet Championship
Tuesday 23 April (7:45pm kick-off)

Rearranged due to FA Cup. Not sure if this will be on TV or not. 

3rd last game of the season, before Preston (A) and Blackburn (H)

Moved it to a day I can't make it :angry: