Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Diffco

Callum Doyle

I think Real Madrid do use it to flip a profit. Didn’t they do it with Morata when they brought him back from Juventus?

As others have said, Man City don’t seem to use it in this way and it is to use for their own benefit if they want that player in the future which I can’t recall an example of them doing so I’m not concerned about this being in the deal. Wasn’t there a bit flap about it with Iheanacho? And he’s never come close to being wanted back by them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, frany104 said:

Get this done LCFC. The lad is mustard. Future England cb. 

Please don’t take this is an agesist comment - I’m probably older than you @frany104  - but just curious: does anyone under 50 use ‘mustard’ as a synonym for, er, ‘peng’, ace or ‘ten out of ten’?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Please don’t take this is an agesist comment - I’m probably older than you @frany104  - but just curious: does anyone under 50 use ‘mustard’ as a synonym for, er, ‘peng’, ace or ‘ten out of ten’?

😂😂 it’s definitely not a word used with the youth these days! I can’t get on board with the trendy words like peng. Old school terminology is the way forward.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sambiasso said:

I was told yesterday that personal terms with him have been agreed and working on the deal with Man City. 

Shouldn't be too long, might even be a double announcement like last weekend :thumbup:

Double?

3 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

I was told yesterday that personal terms with him have been agreed and working on the deal with Man City. 

Shouldn't be too long, might even be a double announcement like last weekend :thumbup:

Double?? Oooya fish. Definitely Drinky signing, init

Edited by fox_favourite

41 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

I am very excite 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

Wet

1 hour ago, Sambiasso said:

Gonna be Steffen isn’t it 😬 

Hoping for Bobb or Palmer on loan