Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Dave

Mads Hermansen

8 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I wonder what Iversen will think of this? He must know him from the Danish set up. I also wonder if Kasper has recommended this or was asked about him?

I can see both him and Ward going tbh, sounds like Stolarcyk has impressed significantly in pre season, and we have Smithies still. Should be enough with this guy as 1st choice. Though I personally think we should loan out Stolarcyk so he can play regular football and keep one of Ward/Iversen. 

We would at least have buyers for Iversen….

Edited by FoxesWalk

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

He will only end up at PNE if Freddie Woodman is sold, he is the current number 1 and clubs like PNE don’t have the budget to carry 2 outright starting goalkeepers. 

I think he will go abroad or could end up at somewhere like Luton for £5m or so. Good shot stopper but limited distribution and lack of decisiveness in his box means he will never be a top level keeper, he will have a decent career but I think given our style of play and our ambitions/aspirations it’s best if he moves on. 

I would have thought Neil at Stoke would be tuned into Iverson being available to be honest. Especially as they seem to be trying to bring a keeper in!

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Stoke are signing some Wolves keeper for £1.5 million according to Sir John Percy

Yeah that’s why I’m surprised they don’t just pay the same to us for Iverson as Neil knows him from PNE.

3 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Surely a Saudi club needs an international keeper?!

as for Iversen, I would keep him if he’s happy to compete but wouldn’t begrudge him a move. Would want a similar fee for what we’re paying for this lad 

There is really no point in Iversen hanging around, He is a decent keeper but clearly doesn’t fit the profile of how Maresca wants his keepers to play, so cash in and promote Stolycyrk to no2 and give him all cup matches and play him in the Papa Johns games to keep him ticking over. 

personally I would sell both Iversen and Ward, but be sensible with valuations. If we can get £5m for Iversen and say £2m for Ward, that covers the cost of Hermansem which would be decent business. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, blockheadder said:

They're not crumbly, but very sticky and you can't get rid of them. Sticky keepers are keepers.

Very sticky and can’t get rid of them you say….

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ07PJ-MgLQ_kh

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I do think Iversen's quite limited ability on the ball will limit him in what level of club will want him. Someone mentioned Luton which is a great shout, it needs to be a side who play quite direct.

i was going to say, id say Luton do need a keeper and they wont go out spending like idiots, Iversen could do well for them

being as tho this club is so nice, we should throw in Ward for free too:ph34r:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Ward should be flogged off to Saudi. That would be hilarious, though I’m not sure I want him to personally profit from being shit for us 

Can somebody find enough good moments from Ward and put a you tube video together please, and send it on to all the Saudi clubs.

• Haha 3