Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Dave

Mads Hermansen

Always promising when Percy reports. The more I look into this keeper, the better he looks. Needs work on commanding a box and dealing with crosses, but fundamentals are there for how Maresca will want him to play 

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

forgive my lack of knowledge, is he actually good?

Our bar is shamefully low, so better is currently sufficient

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

This, unfortunately, doesn't answer the question of "is he actually good" 

maybe of the pundits in denmark say hes the best keeper in their league

only 23yrs old, good with his feet, good shot stopper too, 

fits the bill of what we want

1 hour ago, lcfc sheff said:

forgive my lack of knowledge, is he actually good?

His level seems comparable to Kristiansen. Victor was thrown right into the deep end... some games he looked very good, others a bit lost. You can see his potential, but not the finished article. From the footage you can see of this guy, he seems very similar to that. I will say one thing though, his passing is absolutely phenomenal. If we don't sign a creative midfielder we can just puts Mads next to KDH instead! lol

Someone posted this before, but these passes are well worth seeing again:

I can't underestimate how important passing is if you are playing the Pep system. The keeper will take opposition players out of the game when we attack by either acting as an additional defender to pass to, or to be able to quickly make an incisive pass to a free man.

If we were in the Premier League, perhaps it would be a bit of a risky signing to be our no.1. For the Championship, this is exactly the type of signing I want to see. The sort of player who after a year of getting used to English football could become a top player.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

His level seems comparable to Kristiansen. Victor was thrown right into the deep end... some games he looked very good, others a bit lost. You can see his potential, but not the finished article. From the footage you can see of this guy, he seems very similar to that. I will say one thing though, his passing is absolutely phenomenal. If we don't sign a creative midfielder we can just puts Mads next to KDH instead! lol

Someone posted this before, but these passes are well worth seeing again:

I can't underestimate how important passing is if you are playing the Pep system. The keeper will take opposition players out of the game when we attack by either acting as an additional defender to pass to, or to be able to quickly make an incisive pass to a free man.

If we were in the Premier League, perhaps it would be a bit of a risky signing to be our no.1. For the Championship, this is exactly the type of signing I want to see. The sort of player who after a year of getting used to English football could become a top player.

Looks like he's spraying the ball out to kristensen on about 50 seconds for the Denmark u21s. Hopefully he's put in a good word!

• Like 1