Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Dave

Mads Hermansen

6 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Can somebody find enough good moments from Ward and put a you tube video together please, and send it on to all the Saudi clubs.

Show them the penalty shootout win against Wolves.

This looks like a good signing. Three or four younger attacking players and we should be good to go!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Ward should be flogged off to Saudi. That would be hilarious, though I’m not sure I want him to personally profit from being shit for us 

Bit harsh flogging him!!.. 

.. on second thoughts.. Go for it!! 

50 lashes should do it. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Good signing this for 5 million. Now we can offload Ward. 

Realistically speaking there’s no way Ward would accept any of the offers that would come his way, he’s never going to earn even remotely close to what he’s earning in Leicester, and clearly from his resume, he doesn’t give a toss about playing time either.

• Like 2

If he does sign you can sign you imagine it’ll be Iversen going. Can’t see him being happy going from starter in the Prem to on the bench in the Championship to his compatriot the next season. Good keeper and should get a decent fee for him, unfortunately his main weakness is a pre-requisite for the new boss.

I'd forego a transfer just to pay up his contract and get him out if thats what it would take tbh, bloke is pretty much the poster boy for our decline and getting him out of sight gives the whole club a lift. 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

wwww.thumb.jpg.d6e9a702bd7090747cf466d24adb23a3.jpg

I genuinely think that one from Iversen against Blackburn might have been the worst of them all tho. He shot down the middle of the goal and the keeper just wasn’t there

Edited by Dusty

5 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

There was no way we knew Iversen was better remember, it was a close run thing! 

I know this is sarcasm, but couldn't we tell from the preseason friendlies that Iversen was the correct choice? 

The penalty shootout in the first cup game definitely made it obvious. 

4 minutes ago, Verumex said:

I know this is sarcasm, but couldn't we tell from the preseason friendlies that Iversen was the correct choice? 

The penalty shootout in the first cup game definitely made it obvious. 

Not really cos Iversen dropped one in the net during pre season from a corner and then got caught way out of position v Leuven.