Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Big Dave

Mads Hermansen

1 minute ago, RedSoxUK said:

In line with our typical transfer policy of positional one in one out - we have 3 senior GKs currently, obviously.

If we've bid for a new GK to be our number 1 which it looks like. Surely one of, it not both Ward/ Iversen are close to an exit. I can't see us bringing in a GK before one leaving it's very unlike us.

Fortunately both Ward / Iversen want to be number one and play football, so this pushes them out - I see Iversen being sold and Ward being loaned as no one will buy.

we all hope BR comes in with a bid 

22 minutes ago, LVFox said:

In theory we know what we'd be getting with Steffan so can afford for a more clear number 1 and number 2.

A young keeper from Denmark is a risk, and one I'd like us to take, but Iversen as a backup would be perfect (Iversen may not agree)

I just don't think Ward should ever be the option. 

Mads and Iversen are good options. Even if Steffen did come, Iversen shouldn't be sold. 

• Like 1

This guy looks fantastic the more you look into him. Another player a long with Coady who could have potentially saved us if we got them last summer. 

Him, Winks and Coady is already far better than I expected at this level (assuming it goes through).

1 hour ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbf i was think like £5.9 for iversen and 100k for ward

but wishful thinking on all accounts

Ward would never accept, considering what he currently earns compared to what would be offered to him. Realistically speaking, the only club I could envision signing him on loan would be Wrexham considering it's his childhood club. 

However, I can understand if Iversen would want to seek a transfer if he's not going to be the first-choice goalkeeper. He is 26 years old and doesn't have time to waste.

32 minutes ago, Mike1983 said:

Ward would never accept, considering what he currently earns compared to what would be offered to him. Realistically speaking, the only club I could envision signing him on loan would be Wrexham considering it's his childhood club. 

However, I can understand if Iversen would want to seek a transfer if he's not going to be the first-choice goalkeeper. He is 26 years old and doesn't have time to waste.

i think Ward would, if hes not starting his Wales place is threat, and im sure he'd like to be their number 1 if they do get to the euros next summer too

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

£6 for Ward is very optimistic. 

I would think we would be doing very well if we found a team who wanted to assume his contract. It has been well publicized how bad he played for us so it's no secret. I thought that Wrexham might be interested on a free.

Yes, just thought it might be of interest - anyway found that on an Everton forum looking for Evans/Vardy thoughts (They really don`t want either)

Strange bunch generally

50 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

It’s not saying they’ve bid tbf, just they’re tracked him

There is talk they’re trying to sell pickford. But imagine they're no were near placing a bid for a replacement. 

This player BTW is the better ball at feet option we've been linked with get Ward gone 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lesta Legend said:

There is talk they’re trying to sell pickford. But imagine they're no were near placing a bid for a replacement. 

This player BTW is the better ball at feet option we've been linked with get Ward gone 

Ward to Everton then :ph34r:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lesta Legend said:

Going by the age of their current transfer targets, they'll probably try and bring Neville Southall out of retirement.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Yes, just thought it might be of interest - anyway found that on an Everton forum looking for Evans/Vardy thoughts (They really don`t want either)

Strange bunch generally

I mean Evans cant keep fit and as much as I love Vardy to bits hes not exactly the goalscorer he was? their policy seems very odd.

• Like 1