Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Harry Winks

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

Feel sorry for him tbh, he receives, turns his man, looks up… nothing 

That's the frustrating thing with Enzo's system. There's barely any movement in the last third and our wingers have stopped trying to beat their man.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

What the fcuk is wrong with him? He’s been totally absent for the last 2 months - basically gone back to his Spurs form 

Gets pressured now because our tactics are so easy to see and play against. This is why Enzo needed a plan B to switch to at times. At least find a way to free your best players up. But it doesn't also help when players next to him seem to do fvck all any more. Dewsbury-Hall not good enough today. 

I'd like to think having Ricardo back next to him will be better for us. 

• Like 1

When the game swings against us he isn’t one you can rely on to step up.

I said the same at the start of the season and just received some quimmy replies, but my opinion hasn’t changed.

He is a good player, absolutely no doubt about that, but he’s a big part of our soft underbelly.

• Like 1

Considering how invisible wilf was today, and the fact dewsbury-hall was trying his best to not collect the ball in a tight space or use his right foot at any point, I think Winks is one of the rare ones showing he actually cares and tried today. 

As someone mentioned all he does is collect the ball and make simple passes, that’s his job, if the players in front of him are reluctant to shake their man or create their space he has no choice but the pass backwards, he also does not want to pass into the feet of Vardy in fear that the will bounce god knows anywhere but advantageous for a Leicester player. 

• Like 1

Just now, the draper said:

Harry winks is not the issue

He worked his ass off 

We can't score , we have strikers that can't strike 

We had lots of opportunities but couldn't take em 

We then play a very ridged formation that is easy to plan for 

Harry winks is class 

We are england under southgate 

• Like 1