Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

The football has regressed hugely in recent weeks. We did play some innovative stuff earlier in the season but the last eight or so games have been poor.

Losing nine games is way too many for this side.

He'd rather lose than win ugly. With huff and puff. Fck off. What an absolute twat

Last two games we won in spite of him,.of the crowd  urging the team to attack - against his wishes. This guy lets the ship sink and too scared to order an evacuation. He needs to fck off..now. He's.not wanted here

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Team desperately needs a creative number 8. That was an embarrassment to the highest degree. 

Our team needs a more pragmatic manager. We don’t have an 8 so you adapt, we can't change anything so no point opining on that fact . We have a very good team for this level but we also have a stubborn one dimensional tactically naive manager. 

I almost feels like he has to accept his way isn’t going to work but it takes about 85 minutes at which time it’s just desperation rather than a rational tactical shift to catch your opponent’s out. It rarely works. 

Got to be one of the biggest frauds going?

I've probably missed something, but what's he actually achieved in management?

How did he do in his previous management roles and what was the football like?

(Not interested about the Man City youth team)

Just now, Tuna said:

Genuinely would sack him at the end of the season anyhow, his football is hideous, a bloke with an idea and a big name, well paid squad.

Put him in at Millwall he'd have them bottom of the league with 24 consecutive defeats

Fraud

This x100

With the team we've got, he's making a bigger cock up than Rodgers did sending us down. 

I'm sorry, but Enzo is not a good manager he's absolutely stealing a living.  He will never get a gig as big as the one hes messing up now. 

He's absolutely clueless, a one trick pony.  Promoted or not this summer, he has to go.  

Edited by kristianity77
  • Like 1

Starting to wonder why we went for a manager with virtually no experience whatsoever.

Wouldn't be so bad if we had been chasing the season like others but we were what 17 points clear of 3rd.

The mind boggles.

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Not for much longer we're not!!

All clubs have a style of play and ours was always a team with high energy and hard workers e.g. the MON era, it’s how we won the league.

they have forgotten our identity 

• Haha 1

It's all very 'meh'

Granted I've had all passion beaten out of me by the last few years, but scoring, conceding, winning, all feel like they can be shrugged off. I wish I wanted to jump around, shout, get mad, cheer. But I don't.

Everything going on at the club for the last 2 years, means I just don't love football anymore. Give me something to be excited about because, Enzo, he ain't it!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TWUKO said:

Starting to wonder why we went for a manager with virtually no experience whatsoever.

Wouldn't be so bad if we had been chasing the season like others but we were what 17 points clear of 3rd.

The mind boggles.

It's laughable isn't it?

We have the most important season in decades where we MUST go straight back up and give the club over to a total novice, inexperienced coach with an "idea" and then spend millions funding players to support that idea at the expense of players who we have already signed for big money (Souttar and Kristiansen), no surprised then when the novice coach's tactics are found out he can't turn it round

10 minutes ago, leicesterlad1989 said:

I've tried this season to get on board with the "Enzo Way" but I hate it. I hate everything about the way we play. I hate the stubbornness of him. The system. The lack of chances we create for our strikers. The fact we try walk the ball in the net. Play the ball side to side. It bores me to tears. If this is football then this isn't for me. 

I obviously want us to win each week. I want us to go up. I'm struggling to watch this, even on a "good day."

Amen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1