Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

1 minute ago, Guest said:

When you've got people saying they hate him and he's a **** I think it's fair to say there is vitriol being directed at him

Agree. I also don't like this kind of wording and you'll never see me here posting like that. The majority haven't used bad words against Enzo here. 

If I was to summarise today I'd say "a chaotic win" 

Big question - Not sure how much the players went against him and how much Enzo let them of the leash? 

Maybe he'll learn from it either way - as a fan looking for a different dynamic and something different - it definitely felt different today. 

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 3

I hope we do give him a shot next year. He had a great start to the season and whilst the last third has been....not as good... He's still learning the trade. Assuming we go up, I'd like to see what he can do in a league where we're not expected to dominate games. 

5 minutes ago, Hootsman said:

I hope we do give him a shot next year. He had a great start to the season and whilst the last third has been....not as good... He's still learning the trade. Assuming we go up, I'd like to see what he can do in a league where we're not expected to dominate games. 

He'll go by his own accord not by us sacking him.....he doesn't look like he wants to be here next season particularly when there's no cash

• Like 1

Little passive for my liking on the subs. West Brom made 5 before we were dawdling around with Praet. Could have come back to bite us but we did see a reaction from the players today. There was grit out there and credit where credit is due 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LVFox said:

Subs could all have been made 5-10 minutes earlier, however, got his starting line up spot on today 

He only picked Coady because the journalists questioned him yesterday on why he doesn't pick him and it really seemed to p*ss him off. 

Didn't think there's any harm in experienced journalists who know Leicester helping him out through due to him being not a experienced manager 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Haha 1

Still not a fan of his, but got the job done and for once showed some real passion.. 

Start of season I thought we'd be battling for a top 6 spot. If we go up, it's a clean slate for me

Shame he won't get the opportunity to get in the players he'd have liked though due to supposed restrictions 

9 minutes ago, Claridge said:

What? could of been 3 down after 10 mins.

Won in spite of his rubbish system and team management 

Absolutely this. It was managerially the worst of the season. We were all over the shop at the back. 

Faes marooned on the left. Hamza left totally exposed and asked to do two jobs (which he did brilliantly). Ripped open time and again

Players blowing out their arse with legs and talent sitting under til 82mins

We won in spite of the manager thanks to effort, individual skill and the crowd. 

• Like 3

Ndidi was absolutely cream crackered after 60. How he finished the game I have no idea! Fair play we won, but honestly I just don't understand why he didn't make more subs. 

Edited by hejammy
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Once again a lack of subs, and then when we did make them it was 80+ minutes. Yet he'll be moaning about the players playing too many minutes again soon.

I just think it's best if he goes at the end of the season, I'd take Potter in a heartbeat.

We needed another goal for GD, and he brings on Daka 😂😂 Stubborn twat

Just now, hejammy said:

Ndidi was absolutely cream cracked after 60. How he finished the game I have no idea! Fair play we won, but honestly I just don't understand why he didn't make more subs. 

It’s not like it could bite us in the arse on Tuesday is it 🤦‍♂️