Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Enzo Thread

26 minutes ago, LVFox said:

In fairness Ric, Wasserman are a huge agency. But it's an interesting point.

We will spend weeks chasing Potter and then probably end up with Benitez 

They're one of the most prominent but they're not that big - in fact none of the agencies are, quite a fragmented market.

8 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

The 🐎 called Enzo Maresca just finished last in the 18.15 race at Bath 😂 

Started off like a train but then fell off the pace towards the end and couldn’t turn it around. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

The 🐎 called Enzo Maresca just finished last in the 18.15 race at Bath 😂 

Jumped over the first four, turned back to fence two, then three, then two, then back to one, to four and back, then eventually to six, at which point there was a burst of pace towards the line until unfortunately 10 meters out he veered off course and ended up in the grandstand. 

• Haha 1

Think the poor run of harm will be a good lesson for him, by having a plan B etc. in case the first plan isn't working and using substitutes more effectively, especially given that this is his first managerial opportunity and he knows he may not get a better one unless he changes his game approach.

I can’t wait to see what this so called plan b is..

proper lol at the shite I read today saying he’s fortunate that he’s not had to use it yet…. 3 away 1-0 defeats on the trot and he’s not seen fit to introduce anything different..??

this guy never fails to amuse me.. an absolute fruit loop..

On 18/04/2024 at 14:22, Pliskin said:

Not a chance, unless we sign the right profile of player. 

Man City have done away with the inverted full back role because it’s ineffective against teams who are good in the transition, which is what we used to do to Man City when we battered them in the past. 

Now Pep adopts ball playing CB, and one of them will step into the midfield as a CDM. It’s a much better version of the idea as it doesn’t leave you exposed on the flanks like an inverted full back does. Liverpool deploy TAA in this way because he’s the best in the world at it. Riccy has been good, but just look at the goals we’ve been conceding lately, mostly down that left hand side. 

May as well as had 4 centrebacks on the pitch today!

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

I'm not sure if there was any actual tactics today lol

We scored 2 goals going direct...think that's how the players wanted to play.

We were so poor at the start playing Man city way just passing it around. Negative is that he doesn't know what to do to stop there continues attacks in making the changes to players or style of play 

I'm not sure if there was any actual tactics today lol

There weren't. His plan A (if there was one) was exposed after 10 seconds into the game. For 82mins he was praying for Hamza, Coady and Vardy to save the team. He woke up at the 82min to make a sub while the whole midfield couldn't walk faster than a turtle from the 60min. 

• Like 1

I hate to see the vitriol towards him because I genuinely feel like he's tried his best under difficult circumstances at times. That being said I don't think he's the long term solution. Would be worried with him at the helm next season if we go up

• Like 3

I hate to see the vitriol towards him because I genuinely feel like he's tried his best under difficult circumstances at times. That being said I don't think he's the long term solution. Would be worried with him at the helm next season if we go up

He doesn't give any signs he'll be here next season 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

It's not vitriol mate. It's some fair criticism. It's not like we're saying stupid things. Most posts criticising him are based on logic and facts. 

Did they team need fresh legs earlier? Yes, this is a fact. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

It's not vitriol mate. It's some fair criticism. It's not like we're saying stupid things. Most posts criticising him are based on logic and facts. 

When you've got people saying they hate him and he's a **** I think it's fair to say there is vitriol being directed at him

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Oh yeah the objective criticism is well deserved. Seen a few personal slurs which is a shame imo. Rodgers deserved that but I'm not sure Enzo does quite yet

• Like 2