Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Also In The News - part 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Lionator said:

There will be conspiracies but looking at the fog at the scene, then there isn’t much else to say. 

Why these people keep getting in helicopters, let alone in the thick blankets of fog above mountain ranges, is beyond me. 

theres no way a helicopter carrying a president is going to risk traveling through dense fog, or that the  presidents chosen pilot would take that risk

its not a conspiracy to say it could have been shot down, considering the timing, it makes it  a definite plausible answer  more so than a clumsy pilot taking risks with the presidents life,

way less embarrassing to blame the weather than admit Israel penetrated deep into enemy territory to make this happen..

Edited by MPH

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

If he has perished, who is next off the taxi rank ?

I mean as khameni’s successor 

? He was president in the 80s, I believe.. unless you are meaning ayatollah khomeni who was the supreme ( spiritual) leader and not the president 

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

? He was president in the 80s, I believe.. unless you are meaning ayatollah khomeni who was the supreme ( spiritual) leader and not the president 

Ayatollah Assaholla Tshirt the Simpsons - Etsy UK

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MPH said:

Yes because fog isn’t unpredictable and lies in between mountains and high altitude. Nobody is shooting it down unless it’s an Iranian inside job. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Yes because fog isn’t unpredictable and lies in between mountains and high altitude. Nobody is shooting it down unless it’s an Iranian inside job. 

Because there’s no covert operations going on behind enemy lines?

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Khameni is currently supreme leader 

raisi was favourite to succeed him 

if he’s dead then who is likely to be the next supreme leader?

I believe it’s khameni’s son 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Khameni is currently supreme leader 

raisi was favourite to succeed him 

if he’s dead then who is likely to be the next supreme leader?

I believe it’s khameni’s son 

Im hoping its me, his son is ****

8 hours ago, MPH said:

theres no way a helicopter carrying a president is going to risk traveling through dense fog, or that the  presidents chosen pilot would take that risk

its not a conspiracy to say it could have been shot down, considering the timing, it makes it  a definite plausible answer  more so than a clumsy pilot taking risks with the presidents life,

way less embarrassing to blame the weather than admit Israel penetrated deep into enemy territory to make this happen..

Pilots make stupid decisions all the time; especially in an environment where it could be seen as a weakness to say you should not fly.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

It sounds like the helicopter may have been old. The below is from the BBC’s live feed of the story:

“The cause of the helicopter crash is not yet known - but Iran has a poor air transport safety record.

“This is at least partly the result of decades of US sanctions, which have severely weakened its aerial fleet. 

“President Raisi was on board a Bell 212 helicopter, state news agencies said. The model was made in the US and could not have been sold to Iran since the 1979 revolution.

“Previous ministers of defence and transport, as well as commanders of Iran’s ground and air armed forces, have died in plane or helicopter crashes. 

When reformers led Iran's government, they aimed to modernise the country's fleet of aircraft by negotiating a deal with the West that would see sanctions lifted in return for limiting Iran's sensitive nuclear activities and allowing in international inspectors

“However, these efforts stalled when President Donald Trump withdrew from the deal and reimposed sanctions. 

“Reformers were subsequently opposed and mocked by hardliners, who insisted that Iran could rely on its domestic industries and foreign allies to improve aviation safety.”

Edited by ClaphamFox