Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

There's now a pattern - The reality is.... We're offensively awful.

Yes, we'll be fine and we'll probably never remember this game again but something for the last 5 games hasn't been right. 

Middlesbrough today were one of the worst teams we've come up against and we've still managed to not create much.

It's not "RED ALERT" but we need to discuss. 

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 4

Yep our finishing and decision making in the final 3rd is poor. There is no way we offer Iheancho a new deal, we either sell in Jan if we can get a buyer or lose for free. Cant be paying him the big bucks when he's been pretty disappointing this season

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

We don't shoot from distance (I recall hearing that KDH was told off for doing so early in the season).

If you insist on always pass, pass, passing it in, using close interplay, and never shooting from distance, you deny yourself a potential alternative route to victory.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He's been played out of position by the manager 

I didn't say he wasn't. You said he's been doing great, he hasn't. I wanted him here but he'd be another no doubt that wouldn't be flexible enough to play this death by football system.

• Like 1