Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest glasgowfox

Daka

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Hamza gonna take pelters for that unfortunately.  But he is bang on.

Last 10 mins of the game, 2-1 up, Vardy looks knackered and need to see out the game. Boo the replacement who is bang out of form but has made goal contributions that helped us get to where we were this season. Bell ends.

It's the same group that want Souttar to play and think Enzo is rubbish.

Can't help some people.

1 hour ago, Chelmofox said:

Hamza gonna take pelters for that unfortunately.  But he is bang on.

Last 10 mins of the game, 2-1 up, Vardy looks knackered and need to see out the game. Boo the replacement who is bang out of form but has made goal contributions that helped us get to where we were this season. Bell ends.

Unfortunately as with other clubs, we have a fair few bell 🔔 ends amongst our following

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

No, very evident that as soon as he stepped on the pitch the boos were intended for Daka.

What a great way to build the young lads confidence!

I was pretty pissed after his performance last Friday but got behind him when he came on today 💙

• Like 1

Plenty of boos in SK2. Takes me back to when Iheanacho was repeatedly booed when coming on. I mean he did press a little today and get a yellow card for hia trouble, but it puts the opposition on the back foot when they need to press for an equaliser.

Panic ye not bell ends of the crowd, I'm sure both him and Daka will be leaving in the summer, so you can direct your ridicule towards someone else.

• Like 1

On 21/04/2024 at 09:58, Bezzanator89 said:

Plenty of boos in SK2. Takes me back to when Iheanacho was repeatedly booed when coming on. I mean he did press a little today and get a yellow card for hia trouble, but it puts the opposition on the back foot when they need to press for an equaliser.

Panic ye not bell ends of the crowd, I'm sure both him and Daka will be leaving in the summer, so you can direct your ridicule towards someone else.

They will.