Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

53 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

We will still go up automatically without KDH, we would finish 2nd. We aren’t finishing in the playoffs.

I think we’d struggle to be honest. But he won’t leave anyway not in this window.

1 hour ago, jv1 said:

Get out - absolutely no chance 

I wouldn't be so sure. A typical 23 year old GK is still about 7 years away from his prime..  If he's this good at this age, clubs will be paying attention. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, westernpark said:

A year of Hermansen in the premier league and you’d be looking at least at 40 million.

Been saying this since first few weeks. He fits the profile for a Man City keeper 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, James_lcfc said:

Really?

He will be one of our most sellable assets after a year in the PL. 

Highest potential ceiling of our current squad in my opinion.

I'd argue that once we make Abdul a permanent signing he has the highest ceiling. Season and a half of destroying left backs and decent G/A stats and he's topping 60m

2 minutes ago, Simonb said:

I'd argue that once we make Abdul a permanent signing he has the highest ceiling. Season and a half of destroying left backs and decent G/A stats and he's topping 60m

I love watching Abdul, I really do.

But I'm not sure he's going to progress to the level a lot on here think he is - Have a feeling he'll end up being a bit of a disappointment overall.

Would love to be wrong though! I mean if is decision making and end product does improve he'll end up frighteningly good.