Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

Also, why on earth would Arsenal need him?

They’ve got British players within the squad in Ramsdale, Saka, Rowe, Nketia, White, Rice and Nelson.

KDH isn’t guaranteed games when he’s got to get past Rice, Jorginho, Odegaard, Havertz, Viera and Rowe. 

13 hours ago, Babylon said:

I don't think he's been any more than average in the premier league for us. Not just last season, but the season before also. 

And as for Brighton, they are meant to have bid £20m and don't fancy him at £30m, let alone thinking he's worth "way more than £30m". So those amazing recruiters seemingly agree with 

They’re amazing recruiters because they pay peanuts for really good players. Their valuation is one of a bargain hunter, not an indication of fair value.

Just now, CosbehFox said:

Enzo’s comments on it have always left the door open - the use of ‘hope’ and you have to ask the club suggest someone whose not exactly aligned with the hierarchy 

Not exactly confident :unsure: if Brighton do bid £32m do we accept it?

In fairness to Enzo, this is him clarifying that if KDH does get sold, then it is a purely financial decision, whilst he may not like it, that is not to say he doesn’t accept it may be needed. However what is clear, is it will not be his ultimate decision as to whether a bid is accepted or not. 

Can't see anything other than him staying. If Leicester are desperate for money (wages off the bill) there is no way he'd have played last night and jeopardised any likely sale. 

Edited by MGLCFC

2 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Can't see anything other than him staying. If Leicester are desperate for money (wages off the bill) there is no way he'd have played last night and jeopardised any likely sale. 

We wouldn’t have played Praet is that argument was true. KDH isn’t about wages, his sale equates to pure profit.

4 minutes ago, westernpark said:

We wouldn’t have played Praet is that argument was true. KDH isn’t about wages, his sale equates to pure profit.

But potentially losing £30m  due to a serious injury compared to peanuts for Praet is a risky strategy and a completely different scenario..

Just now, MGLCFC said:

But potentially losing £30m  due to a serious injury compared to peanuts for Praet is a risky strategy and a completely different scenario..

I suppose yes but also one player we want to get rid of, the other we’d like to keep except for FFP commitments. To be honest, I’m still in shock that Praet actually played last night, so I’m not sure what our strategy is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

Enzo’s comments on it have always left the door open - the use of ‘hope’ and ‘you have to ask the club’ suggest someone whose not exactly aligned with the hierarchy 

Every player has a price, its goes without saying.

Everyone at the club can say he's not for sale and then someone offers a stupid amount.

For me it's just a stock answer.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I think the situation is as simple as, he goes we will be unlikely to go up automatically, and would need to rely on the playoffs. 

Don’t - the thought of Coventry beating us at Wembley is enough to put me off for life!!

11 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I think the situation is as simple as, he goes we will be unlikely to go up automatically, and would need to rely on the playoffs. 

We will still go up automatically without KDH, we would finish 2nd. We aren’t finishing in the playoffs.

Edited by Happy Fox

32 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Tend to agree. Would be total incompetence to agree to this sale and risk effing up our current position.

Dahoud going back to Germany from Brighton. They are now definitely in the market for another Center Mid. Could they make us an offer we couldn't refuse, for KDH?

I could actually see them gazumping us for Sensi, at this rate - There is very little risk in the Sensi deal, for anyone that would want him!