Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Norwich City (H) Match-Thread

Just now, Muzzy_no7 said:

Coady is off in the Summer, don’t blame him.

No wonder he still commutes and hasn’t even rented round here. 

Imagine your wife just had birth and you can’t even get on the pitch. We’ll get a decent podcast listen out of this one day, I’m sure 

About time we started putting some changes away, norwich might give us re space than others in recent weeks time to get back to some form and finish the season strong. Early goal for daka and o think he will get a few 

Feel for Coady, baffling he isn't being given a chance as how bad Faes has been lately

Strange how only a couple of months ago going into every game we felt like we would win whoever we were playing 

Now I'm struggling to see where the next win is going to come from 

A chance to put it right today, however comes against one of the leagues most inform teams 

Just now, Walshie is God said:

The club has bigger problems than who is managing the team. The problems stem from the top, complete incompetence

Some people only see the short term problems 

3 minutes ago, Groby_Blue said:

Ricardo back - good. 

Ndidi starts - good. 

Doyle back - unsure. 

Daka starts - does it make any difference who we play up front? 

Better starting eleven than Brizzle but tougher opponents. 

I'm not a massive Doyle fan but we do look so much more balanced with him in the team. A proper left footer on that side.

• Like 2

Just now, DennisNedry said:

It's becoming as ridiculous as Rogers playing Ward every week.

Even he realized he was crap (took 33 games)

Doyle and Ricardo back is good but I’m unsure about Daka over Vardy.

More than anything, we’re crying out for leadership to stop the rot and of the three leaders in our squad, two are on the bench and one isn’t in the squad at all. Could be nasty if we start badly and the fans get vocal about it. I’m not sure anyone in this XI has the guts to overcome such adversity should it occur. Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VinceNoir said:

Doyle and Ricardo back is good but I’m unsure about Daka over Vardy.

More than anything, we’re crying out for leadership to stop the rot and of the three leaders in our squad, two are on the bench and one isn’t in the squad at all. Could be nasty if we start badly and the fans get vocal about it. I’m not sure anyone in this XI has the guts to overcome such adversity should it occur. Fingers crossed.

Aha and there is one of the nails hit on the head. Soft mentality but it's been like that for 4 years at least. 

• Like 1

Considering how Enzo was raving about Coady, saying what a leader he is even when he wasn't playing due to injury, it's pretty baffling why he doesn't get a start when we play two games in four days. 

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

At one point in the season Daka was our best striker

But that was just a purple patch and now he’s bang out of form and never looks like scoring

How’s he managing to start?

4 goals from open play

Where is Coady!? 

for fox sake, it’s so obvious he’s what we need right now. The longer he isn’t selected the more I lose faith in Enzo. Faes has been gash for months now. 

if we don’t win I can see the crowd giving it to the players. Cmon City! 🦊 

• Like 2