Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Norwich City (H) Match-Thread

I'm hoping for something more attacking today going forward. A shot on target in the first 45 minutes would be a massive improvement on Friday and a goal even better, hope we don't get one early on and just sit on it like that's enough. Today needs to be sign of intent for the rest of the season but let's not get too carried away !

Edited by southfox66

14 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Where is Coady!? 

for fox sake, it’s so obvious he’s what we need right now. The longer he isn’t selected the more I lose faith in Enzo. Faes has been gash for months now. 

if we don’t win I can see the crowd giving it to the players. Cmon City! 🦊 

It's Rodgers and Vestergaard situation all over again!!!!

What is it with these Managers bloody egos!!?

A day for Postman Patson to deliver, we need all our CF's to be more ruthless even if they are feeding off scraps at times. He had a good run a few months ago, just wonder whether his confidence has gone flat and momentum has gone. Surely there's goals when you've got him, Nacho and Vardy available, it's an obscene option at this level, just wish we looked for early goals and look to add more if and when we do go ahead, the whole approach needs to be more ruthless.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

No Coady again, does this bloke ever learn?

18 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

He's been up to his armpits in nappies this week. 

Did he become a father or is it some kind of fetish thing? :dunno:

22 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Probably because Vardy isn’t far off 40, has only had 2 days rest and put in an unbelievably bad performance last time out. Daka still offers the most out of all of our strikers in this system. All of them are out of form though, which isn’t ideal, as are the wingers.

Offers the most? apart from the most important thing goals, hopefully today he does well and changes that 

Edited by HankMarvin

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

Nice of Paul Heckingbottoms wife to lend him her trousers 

Not watching but this is still funny without context lol

Great news Ricardo is back, Christ is he needed. Apart from that not impressed with the line up. N’didi needs to find his form was useless last match and Daka really needs to find the net today as he’s been awful too.

Probably our strongest side on paper. We need more from Doyle really, contributing towards the attack, passing forward and making crosses from deep.

I can't help thinking that we need some impetus from a player really desperate to make a mark, such as Wanya, Alves or even another of the young lads (Silko Thomas, Amani Richards, Chris Popov, etc.).

As much as we're capable of creating chances, at the moment we need the ball to go in the net through sheer force of will.

Had a dream we were 2-0 down at half time. Although, the game was also at Carrow Road - so i wouldn't be reading too much into it lol

Just hoping to see a cohesive defensive performance and us putting Norwich under sustained pressure rather than relying on slow paced attacks to come off.