Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Leicester 2-1 Birmingham POST MATCH.

Up the city 🦊🦊 Mavididi xxxxx💙💙💙💙Huge and important win, especially with the losses of Leeds and Ipswich today. 

We climbed to the top of the league. Also, there is still a missing match to consider. Now 6 more to go and every game is a must win for us, so much pressure😭😭

VideoCapture_20240406-171624.thumb.jpg.061813adcdacf50bd833e43f70c433e0.jpg

https://youtu.be/XhUZk8Jh_Vw?si=eQv5SHtH4gFSo1qp

Edited by William Luk
  • Like 1

Was there free beers before the game today? Didn’t see anything on the website about this but did notice loads of beer cans around 

Edited by Big85
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Foxestalk when Ipswich score late - “such heart, such teamwork. Twice the team we are”.

Foxestalk when Leeds score late “Ruthless. Never say die. Proper players, not like our cowards”.

Foxestalk when we score late “We’re so lucky, should have wrapped it up earlier. Daka is a cvnt”.

:appl:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I can’t have anything negative said about our keeper either beyond the obvious that he made a howler today, doubt anybody would say he didn’t.

such a bizarre sentence

• Like 1

I thought this could be the weekend where things shifted in our favour and it couldn't have been better. Late but enough and just about deserved. 

At least the last two games can put to bed any argument that this team and manager aren't interested. Great to win and get back to the top.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

How so? Did he make a mistake today? Absolutely. Did it cost us? No. Has he been excellent all season? Yes. What’s bizarre about that exactly?

The mistake was really Faes. Maybe he just caught Mads off guard and he just didn't react quickly enough. It was such a stupid thing to do so close to half time.

I bet Faes got a rocket from Enzo for it.

I refused to leave to the end on this occasion, I felt something was deffo going to happen at the death. Last 30 minutes it was proper one sided and lots of huffing and puffing but just couldn't put it away. But it just felt like each time we looked like we were getting close.

4 hours ago, Md9 said:

Win on Friday night and the pressure on Leeds and ipswich will be massive the next day. Can enjoy the weekend now 

Let’s deal with Tuesday first, is probably the way to go :thumbup:

13 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

The mistake was really Faes. Maybe he just caught Mads off guard and he just didn't react quickly enough. It was such a stupid thing to do so close to half time.

I bet Faes got a rocket from Enzo for it.

I really don't rate Faes whatsoever and think Mads is fantastic – and even I think this is a huge leap. It was categorically Hermansen's error.

• Like 1

Agreed, Faes is a bit of a loose Cannon and does silly things at times like today.

Why would you kick the Ball back to the Keeper in the centre of the Goal while playing the opposition ( who were inside our Box  ) Onside when we're winning  1 nil with a minute to go to half time.

Yes Mads kicked it off the Attacker into the net, But I really think he was taken by surprise.

, Why didn't Faes just leave it to Mads to take the kick, Waste a bit of time then kick it up field and it's half time.

2 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Did he assist the first goal or not?

Replays have shown that he brought him self back onside as well.

You just hate him.

Well he did more than ,vardy for a starter

Totally unnecessary jibe at Vardy. 

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

The team actually seem and feel like a team again, they seem very together and united. 

I noticed they did a huddle before kick off, not something I have really seen us do before

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Agreed, Faes is a bit of a loose Cannon and does silly things at times like today.

Why would you kick the Ball back to the Keeper in the centre of the Goal while playing the opposition ( who were inside our Box  ) Onside when we're winning  1 nil with a minute to go to half time.

Yes Mads kicked it off the Attacker into the net, But I really think he was taken by surprise.

, Why didn't Faes just leave it to Mads to take the kick, Waste a bit of time then kick it up field and it's half time.

To be fair, faes has probably played that ball to mads hundreds of times this season, it should never have resulted in a goal.  I can only imagine that mads just didn't see the attacker until he was already committed to kicking it - otherwise i think he'd have just played the simple ball to doyle, or turned it back away from spearing - no other reason why he would have made the decision he made.

• Like 3