Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Final 4 games

Just now, Happy Fox said:

More chaotic the game the better I feel, but Enzo doesn’t like that. 

Control

:brendan:

However that's precisely when I feel we're least in control. Load of bollocks.

• Like 2

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Really not too fussed now. Put too much energy into this season, the battery is completely drained.

I think we all feel this way, but the future of our club rests on these 4 games it will be heart breaking to see us slog it out in the championship for the foreseeable future. We have to get promoted. 

• Like 3

Just woken up..

Disappointed not to hear that Blackbeard hasn't walked the plank!!

Until he's gone I'm afraid nothing will change.

This season is finished and now we've got to suffer the embarrassment/frustration/stress of watching another 6 rinse and repeat matches!

Honestly do not care about getting back to the PL circus but what I do care about is having a Manager and team that shows respect for the fanbase and plays some decent football!

My God, we thought Rodgers was bad with his arrogant, egoistic ways......

This idiot is another level.

As far as the remaining games of this train wreck season are concerned I'm beyond caring!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

I think we all feel this way, but the future of our club rests on these 4 games it will be heart breaking to see us slog it out in the championship for the foreseeable future. We have to get promoted. 

But we know how this ends. 0-1 defeat over two legs to whoever finishes 6th. I'm just praying it isn't Cov.

4 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Teams have figured us out. Need to change it up:

Mads

JJ

Coady

Vestergaard

Doyle

Winks

Ricardo

KDH

Fatawu

Cannon/Kel

Mavididi

I'd seriously back this side but it won't happen (Cannon instead of Kel for me)

Defensively solid enough to allow you to throw 5 forward at all times.

It won't happen though 

20 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Not looking forward to any of them. It’s become too painful to watch. Genuinely considering not going back until next season. Just want 4th May to hurry up so it’s all over.

Won't be over by 4th May lol

Sadly there’ll be 2 more games in the play offs before the incompetent charlatan finally leaves with us in a worse mess than when he started. Whilst of cause that’s not all his fault he will still manage to get another gig and will probably take 6 points off us if it’s in the championship. 

The funny thing is that both Ipswich and Leeds would still swap league places with us if they could. We have to hold our nerve and play with freedom. The negativity is not going to help. It will just help create a self fulfilling prophecy. 

• Like 2

Don't have an issue with control

Don't have an issue with pissing about at the back (not all game) 

But for the love of God, when you go forward / spring the trap, do it at pace. 

Feel we would have won so many more games

• Like 2

Compared to 10 yrs ago with nige the place  was buzzing ,this all feels so flat and we'll  have to suffer getting turned  over in the play offs also.The club is rotten all the way through, it's going to take a trip to league  one to re group and try and start again. 

If we continue to play this slow passing from the back then side ways malarkey, then I can’t see any more wins this season. We have no penetration, no desire to go forward. Goals win games unfortunately we are in reverse. Enzo needs to leave this weekend for any glimmer of hope imo. 

Not predicting anything anymore. WBA at home could go the same way as the Norwich game or it could be a honking disaster.  Even if i was West Brom i would setup as Millwall  / Plymouth did - just for the fun of it. 

I just don't know where the next goal is even coming from right now.

Everybody is droning on and on about tactics and team selection, but that isn’t really the problem.

We’ve turned to shite because the squad’s heads have gone. They’ve lost their confidence, belief, momentum and winning habit.

The real question is whether the players can sort their heads out. 

Yeah, I agree Daka shouldn’t be starting and the manager should be making impact substitutions earlier in the game where required, but this is all just tinkering. 

Will they recover it in the next four games? My hunch is no. The fans have turned and atmosphere at the games is going to be toxic. People are going to be groaning when Daka’s name is inevitably read out before game. If we’re not winning at half time against West Brom there will be boos ringing out.

This is the doom spiral.