Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lnkstern

West Brom (H) 2-1 Post-Match Thread

Credit to them because I've brought it up several times, but they showed some bollocks today. If we were lucky today (and we were) we were a bit unlucky during last week too.

It's given us a great opportunity if we can put in a good performance on Tuesday. 

Edited by ealingfox
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

We win two games. We just have to focus on that and not rely on anyone else. I expect it to be settled on the final day though. 

I want promotion sorted before then. Finishing top will be a great bonus now. But promotion is 100% needed before the final day 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, joachim1965 said:

Mathematically, but think one more will do, can't see Leeds winning all three.

You’re forgetting Southampton….

2 hours ago, Bert said:

You’re forgetting Southampton….

We play them Tuesday if we take 3 points we go to 94pts and Played 44. ( Southampton stay on 84) 

If Leeds loose Monday they stay on 87 and played 44.

So 7 points different from us and 3rd but two matches left so 6 max for Southampton and Leeds. So 93 max for them

Edited by Guppys Love Child

Certainly wasn’t a vintage performance. Plenty to say about it.

BUT let’s focus on the positives. 

It’s the win that matters. 

AND 

to win like that when you’re up against it is something we didn’t go in the last two games. For that reason alone, well done boys, HUGE WIN. 

Hamza showing he’s a Leicester boy. 

• Like 1

I would say it's about time we won 'scruffy' but you can't really say we won that 'scruffy', I can appreciate scruffy, but that was just overplaying, trying to be perfect and looking absolutely honking, not great, not great at all, but we won and win's are all that matter in this current time, we managed it, just about.

I've said a few times recently I feel we strive and are obesessed with 'control', yet when we're supposedly 'in control' is when I feel the least confident in us.

Hamza MOTM!

Edited by Matt

West Brom looked tasty to be fair. Really didn't turn up to get bossed around. Felt like the sort of game we would be getting if we go up next season.

We were far too leaky in Midfield though and gave so much space away in the middle of the pitch.  KDH clearly not 100% but Ndidi should have been subbed at about 65 mins. We was barely covering any ground and completely stopped pressing. We were backing off far too much, but thats got to be the nerves flowing through.

Best day out though. The last 15 mins were agony (6 minutes added?) and the releaf at the end was something else. Bouncing to tunes with my boy and wife - great memories before he turns into Kevin the teenager.

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

People said this last time we got promoted. A lot of clubs think it when they get promoted. 

We won the league by a country mile and demolished our nearest opposition (Burnley and Derby) last time we went up

If anything we struggled more to start

We have had some real bad fortune over some of the last 10 or 12 games, some really poor refs, so a bit of good fortune had to come out way

Saying that West Brom were poor at shooting, the ref was a joke again and we took our chances, maybe not all of them but enough.

5 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Dominate and win: Everybody moans.

Dominate and lose: People literally foam at the mouth.

Play shit and lose: The world has ended.

Play shit and win: Moan moan moan moan moan.

Dominate AND win?: We were lucky. 

Are you saying if you can’t beat them join them? Because this reads like the moaniest moan of the lot.

• Like 2