Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Middlesbrough v Leeds

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

If we weren't so dogshit at defending I say we should try to counter attack them but tomorrow is going to be battle of which manager is the least inflexible on tactical changes. 

So true, plus too many players are out of form, our comfort blanket is the side show bob and herman munster tippy tappy party.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Will go to the last day I expect. We are unlikely to win away at Preston expect the low block. 

Win tomorrow and both us and Leeds will likely ride a wave to the end of the season. We just need to take care of ourselves. It was unlikely Leeds were going to carry on with their poor form, we can’t just live in hope others will drop off. Big game tomorrow, get a win and we’re looking healthy. 

Just now, bovril said:

Can't believe anyone thinks it's a conspiracy when we were 12 points clear in February. 

Also if it’s a mad conspiracy, why would Leeds be favoured over us? We’re a bigger worldwide brand even if Leeds are bigger in England. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

Can't believe anyone thinks it's a conspiracy when we were 12 points clear in February. 

I get you - but you can literally identify moments of incompetence from the officials that may cost us. We’d be promoted by now had we had a stonewall pen at Ipswich given (to go 2 up) and Daka’s goal given at Leeds (to go 2 up). I’m sure all teams could point out things like this, but having incompetent officials in those instances could set us back 5-10 years imo.

Boro not really played like a team thinking they had a chance of the play-offs. I think they'd given that up. Hopefully Preston and Blackburn will be equally on the beach. Preston were shocking against Ipswich, when they had a chance of the play-offs. Blackburn turned over by Wednesday yesterday. 

6 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Honestly so baffling watching this Boro side after how they played out of their skins at the KP.

Add to that how lucky they were at their place and it’s just so frustrating😂

It’s the Championship. They beat us then lost to Plymouth. 

Edited by Chelmofox