Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Southampton 5-0 post match mutual touching frisky party

11 minutes ago, chrishlcfc said:

Some performance that. To be honest thought it was an un enzo like performance 2nd half. Gave them the ball and hit them on the break. It was like watching Leicester of the previous 6/7/8 years and I absolutely loved it

No. It was most definitely Enzo ball tonight too. Southampton didn't park the bus like so many do. They took us on and we carved them apart. We didn't give them the ball. Nether did we ever do that purposely 6/7/8 years ago.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Shades of this...

Arsenal news: Robert Huth reveals changing room selfies ...

The difference being we go 4 points clear with 2 to play whereas Arsenal put a bit more pressure on to go 2 points behind, ending up 10 behind by the end of the season!

• Like 1

Champagne on ice after that performance. What a night that was! Tonight felt so special, from start to finish we were perfect. Everyone put solid performance in against usually decent Southampton team. Enjoy it folks, another title coming our way. Predicted a tight win... lol how wrong was I.

• Like 2

Fantastic - absolutely delighted they've turned up when needed most. I think even if it does happen officially on Friday then tonight felt very much a 'moment' anyway.

Really happy for Fatawu - been one of the best players of the season.

Abdul Fatawu's hat-trick helped Leicester City take a giant step towards an immediate Premier League return as they ruthlessly ended Southampton’s realistic hopes of automatic promotion.

The Foxes need to win just one of their remaining two matches against Preston or Blackburn to go up, but their place in the top-flight could also be sealed as early as Friday if Leeds lose at QPR.

Lad I work with who worked with Martin at the swans told me he’d be in the away end and would enjoy watching our lot not get a kick lol Our neutral colleague posted in the work group chat at 2-0 “game, set, promotion” which I thought was quite fitting. Bring on work tomorrow!

1 hour ago, Bob666 said:

Rudders absolutely ecstatic at the end (Rudkin Out) - what a tozzer :jawdrop:

20240423_221240.jpg

The face of a man who included a +200% promotion pay rise into all the players contracts and hasn’t mentioned it to his boss yet.

• Haha 4