Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Southampton 5-0 post match mutual touching frisky party

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Job isn’t done yet, really silly to be celebrating like that IMO. 

They are celebrating his hattrick, not so much the result. It is all for Fatuwa and I don't mind it for that. 

I think we play better with confidence and a swagger. Hopefully, we have that back now for our final 2 games. 

• Like 1

Just now, Les-TA-Jon said:

Can we talk about the weird/cool tactical switch of having Vestergaard as an additional presser in midfield when Southampton had it in their defensive third? 

@StriderHiryu I expect a report on my desk by COP Wednesday. Thanks 

Yeh liked him smashing people high up the pitch a few times 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

They are celebrating his hattrick, not so much the result. It is all for Fatuwa and I don't mind it for that. 

I think we play better with confidence and a swagger. Hopefully, we have that back now for our final 2 games. 

Fair play, just saw the vid and the FT one and assumed. 

Gotta focus on Preston, but it’s looking good…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Remarkable really that its about the first game he's dared step slightly away from Enzo Ball.

Did the same thing against them at their ground too. They had more possesion and passes that day too and lost 4-1. Our last goal summed them up, pushing suicidally high, getting caught out and then concede in the blink of an eye.

This bodes well for next season as almot every team will turn up to play and not park the bus. Plymouth and Millwall put bodies on the line. Southampton put those bodies 60 yards up the pitch with no cover!

• Like 2

I think we’ve done it now. Requires perfection from two other teams. That’s too many variables in this crazy league. Can see Leeds bottling it Friday 

6 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Vardy was ****ing superb. You wonder if they'll actually give him another year.

He's got something about him that lad. I wish he'd played more games for England.

• Like 2

I had to work during the game, and was running around with rehearsals and stuff. 

Checked the score and it was 1-0. Then couldn’t look at my phone for what felt like an eternity and it was 4-0. 

Delighted for Fatawu, and indeed the whole side. Also delighted that we got to batter Russell Martin twice in a season. 

I am now going to watch the game in full on ESPN+ and read all of your comments on the matchday thread as I go, with joy in my heart.  

Just gutted the Preston game is on Monday so won’t be able to see it again. As always, you lot will talk me through it later on. 

• Like 2